Field trip. Not really.

Peter loves field trips
It's an excuse to get out of doing anything. Ever since he started working with Bruce and Tony on more advanced things, school got more and more boring. Why learn Spanish when you can learn Russian like a bad bitch.
This field trip however, wasn't exciting at all. They were literally taking a trip of his house. Peter made a mental note to talk to his mom about where they had access to.

He did his handshake with Ned before he went to where happy was waiting in the cheapest car Tony owned. A Mercedes.
He and happy had an invigorating conversation, which consisted of the two saying hello.

When Peter arrived at the tower, he had an idea about what he was going to do. He would convince his dad to let him stay at the tower all day and work in his suits.
He went through security then stepped onto the private elevator.
"Welcome home spiderling. Would you like me to inform boss of your arrival?"
"No thanks. Tell mom that I wanna talk to her."
Friday dinged to show she understood.

Peter arrived at the penthouse and Tony left him some orange juice and a note that said there was ice cream in the freezer and to meet him in the lab when he was ready.
Pepper walked in.

"Hey kid. Fri said you wanted to talk to me. Let me guess. Fields trip."
"Yep." Peter sighed.
Pepper let out a small laugh at Peter's expression. "What's up?"
"It's just I was wondering, because the field trip is all day, could I just stay here?" Peter had big puppy dog eyes.
"You better take this one up with your father. But if he asks, I'm on team Peter."
Pepper laughed again and stole some of Peter's ice cream before going back to her office.

Peter made his way down to their private lab after dumping his backpack in his room. He saw the bottom half of Tony, the top half was under a car. "HEY DAD!" Peter shouted, causing Tony to jump up and hit his head on the bottom of the car. "Ow! Kid what was that for?! After I left you some ice cream." Peter was laughing so hard he could barely make out- "fri. Send to Nat and Steve."

Tony slid out from under the car and scowled at Peter. Peter gave an angelic smile and held out his ice cream for Tony.
"Nah I'm good kid."
"So dad, I was thinking-"
"That makes a change."
Peter scowled "anyway. You know that field trip"
"Yes Peter, you can stay home. We have some serious upgrades to do on your suit."
"Yesssssssss!" Peter punched the air.
Tony laughed and peter helped tiny finish his car before movie night.

*Friday- field trip day*
"Good morning Peter. It is currently 9am and Me stark is waiting in the kitchen. The weather is 80°F and very sunny. The field trip should be here any minute."
Once Peter got dressed he went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Bucky made pancakes. Yum.
"Hey kid. Friday will alert me when the tour is coming to the lab so we can escape." Peter giggled at Tony's dramatic face.
"K I'm ready. Let's goooo!" Peter said excitedly.

The two got in the elevator and made their way down to the lab. Tony has been down when we woke up and suspended his iron man suit and laid out Peter's upgraded suit on a table.
"Fri- play 'the stark boys' playlist." Tony called. AC/DC started blasting through the speakers. Peter's favourite was on first- touch too much.

Friday called to them to say that the tour was here, but she wasn't heard over the sound of Tony's blowtorch and drill. Peter has slowly made his way to his desk on the ceiling. Hanging upside down helped him think.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!"
Peter dropped off the ceiling at the sound of Flash's voice.
"Hey Daaad! I MEAN MR.STARK." Tony's head slapped up to see Peter in the floor and a bunch of bewildered teenagers and a Pepper Stark that looked fine with life.
Pepper entered her password to get her in the lab and told Tony to meet her and the group in a conference room.

Tiny got cleaned up and grabbed Peter. The two hurried down the corridor to the closest meeting room, where pepper was waiting with a bunch of forms.
"Ok. Now these idiots are here. We're going to need you to sign this form. It basically means if you tell anyone what you saw here we'll sue you so hard your future will be nonexistent. Understand?" Pepper's voice had a ' don't even argue' voice that Tony knew all too well.

Tony spoke up. "Nobody is to treat him any better and if I find out he is being harassed or bullied, you can expect a visit from black widow and the winter soldier. Understood?" The class nodded silently. "Now get out of my Tower!" Tony grabbed Peter and stormed out.

Tony led peter down to the garage and climbed into the nearest car. Steve could claim it was 'his' Bentley- but Tony bought it.

"Dad where are we going?" Peter was slightly scared.
"Fucking Dairy Queen." Tony said, trying to act mad but he couldn't help the smirk on his face.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed xx
I'm thinking of doing more baby Peter bc it's adorable so if you have any requests that would be great.
Love you all
-k 🔵💕