Morgan Stark

A/N
This is like a diary kinda style thing in the point of view of Morgan. She is 15 in this and Peter is still Tony and Pepper's son. Thanks for reading and I love you all 💕
-K 🔵

My name is Morgan Stark. Daughter of Tony Stark. God that makes me sound like some supervillain.
Truth is,
I am iron heart.

I'm pretty normal and I'll never be fully content but right now, this is good. People expect me to be exactly like my father and it gets annoying. I'm not a genius and I'm not iron man. I'm iron heart.

I've always wanted to make a difference in the world like my father did. There's so much wrong with this planet. People as fortunate as myself moan about being hungry yet there's people with nothing. I can't end suffering but I can help make people's life better. Helping people makes me know that he's proud of me.

Me and Peter get closer every day. He's not just my brother, he's one of my best friends. Him and his wife Michelle live at Stark Tower with me and mom. He helps me make my suits even better. He reminds me of my dad. He's the perfect choice to be CEO.

I'm not the person to go for lavish and expensive things like my father. I prefer to blend in. That's only a façade. People who know me close actually see my crazy side. My 'Tony' side. I'm much more like my mom than people expect. I'm 15 and already running 2 departments at Stark.

Bruce homeschools me. It's better that way. I'm business savvy like my mom but she always tells me I got dad's brains. I still miss him. It's been 10 years. I guess this pain never really goes away. I suppose it's double the pain since my godmother/ aunt Nat passed. I don't really know what happened to her. Mom just says it was the greatest sacrifice for humanity ever done. It sounds like her. My uncle Clint still gets upset.

Me and cap train every day. Sam's nice. He makes me become stronger every day. It's like a new age of avengers. I hope I'll live up to my dad's legacy.

I also travel every month to a place less fortunate. These people live in other people's nightmares and it's not ok. My dad left plans for sustainable energy and housing and I do everything I can to help make that a reality.

Mom says I've made him proud and I know that deep down but that's no reason to stop helping.

Harley hangs around here a lot. I met him at the funeral but I don't really remember that. He runs mechanics here. He's nice I guess but we don't really talk much. I don't think Peter likes him. Probably because he treats us both like toddlers.

Happy is still head of security here. He's also head of what of dad's stuff I can have apparently. "You cannot have this Audi until you learn to drive." How about he can't eat a burger until he learns what a salad is.

Rhodey is like a grandpa reminiscing on 'back in the good old days' when it comes to Tony. He tells me all the time that I'm just like him. Honestly you listen to AC/DC one time and you get a 2 hour long monologue. He's sweet bless him. Misses his lil buddy.

Michelle is like a big sister to me. I've now mastered the art of the death stare and scaring people into getting what I want.

I guess I want to run Stark Industries someday. I've always had a passion for business and saving the planet. Climate change is real people. Wake up.

I hate the press. Just because Peter is in charge they think I'm jealous. I'm not. I'm happy that he's happy and I'd also like to go get a cheeseburger in peace.

I guess I'm like both my parents. But I'll always strive to be the best person I can be. I'll strive to make my dad proud and live up to the iron legacy.
I'm not iron man. I'm iron heart.

I want a juice pop.