Baby Stark

Peter is Tony and Peppers biological child and 4 years old.  Brutasha and stucky. Also Loki's here for fun 😂

Tony hates meetings. He had to leave his most prized creation. His child,Peter. Tony absolutely hated leaving his boy at such a young age. He'd do anything to not go but this time, fury was furious. No escaping his wrath.

"Aw Pete bud. Don't cry! You know I hate leaving you but you're going to be with uncle Steve and Bucky and Bruce. And aunt Nat!"
Peter just sniffled and buried his head further into Tony's neck. Tony wiped away Peter's tears with his thumb.
"I'll be back when you wake up tomorrow..."
"But that's so long!" Peter looked up at his dad with his puffy eyes and Tony caved immediately.
"I'll wake you up when I get in, yeah?" Peter sniffed and nodded.

Tony set Peter in his chair at the breakfast bar and Steve walked in. He noticed Peter's puffy eyes and immediately caught on.
"Heya squirt. You want some chocolate chip pancakes?" Peter's eyes lit up. He loved Steve's pancakes.

Tony kissed peter on the forehead. "I've got to go now bud. I love you and I'll see you soon, yeah?" Peter's lip trembled and Tony scooped him up. "Aw bud. I bet you and Steve are gonna have fun."
"But I want you! Saturday is supposed to be our special day." Peter whined.
"Aw I know and I'm sorry. I've told Fri to cancel everything tomorrow though so we'll have fun then, ok?" Tony really couldn't resist Peter's puppy eyes. Tony handed him to a groggy and confused Bucky then dashed to the elevator. "Bye Peter, love you!" He called.

Bucky looked at Peter with a small smile and dumped him back in his high chair, a plate with pancakes on in front of him. Peter ate them with a grumble and a whine. "Hey kid, what are we doing today?" Bucky asked after downing a cup of black coffee in one go.
Peter whined about wanting his dad back, his mom was on a business trip in Wakanda.

Natasha and Bruce walked in. Nat stole Bucky's coffee and Bruce grabbed some cereal. Nat took a seat next to peter. "What're we doing, kid?" Peter was very close to Natasha and had a smile on his face again when she walked in. "I wanna go to Daddy's lab. That's what we always do." Natasha had a sorry look in her eyes. "Aw Pete. None of us have access to your dad's lab." Peter's eyes started to water again.
"Aw Pete don't cry! How about we watch a movie." Bucky offered.

Loki appeared in the living room wearing dark green pyjama pants and a shirt that says 'Low key bitch' in green writing. He rolled his eyes at the avengers and sipped his coffee. He slumped on the sofa and with a wave of his fingers, Peter was on his lap. Bruce put Star Wars on the tv and left to go to his lab, kissing Natasha as he left.

Peter curled up on Loki's chest and managed the first 15 minutes of Star Wars before falling asleep.

3 hours had passed and Peter woke up, grumbling about being hungry. "Dinner time?" Steve asked Peter. Peter nodded and wriggled around on Loki's stomach. Loki sighed and handed Peter to Nat. "I may be a god but that doesn't mean I don't piss." Natasha laughed at Loki's desperate face.

Steve made some pasta and Peter ate it with an adorable grumpy face. After they ate they played games together. Peter had fun but he got cranky after a while. The only problem is he refused to sleep.

"I want Daddy!" Peter cried and screamed. Nobody knew what to do at all. Natasha smirked at how cute the boy's pout was. "I WANT MY DADDDD!" Peter wouldn't stop crying and no matter how hard they tried the boy refused to sleep.
"He's even more stubborn than his dad. Lord give me strength." Steve mumbled.

Bucky walked into the room and sighed at the boys fit. He helped though. He had nothing better to do. Bucky carefully lifted up Peter and positioned him in his arms. He rocked and bounced peter until he fell asleep.
"Wha- Buck what the hell how did you do that?" Bucky just shrugged and smirked at Steve's confused look.

Bucky carefully handed Peter back to Steve so he could make some coffee. Peter started screaming again. "FUCK!" Bucky yelled out as he jumped from Peter's scream and dropped a cup. "Oh my god. First of all, language. Peter is a child.
Second of all, you're cleaning that up.
And finally, is that Tony's shirt?"

"Uhh it is yeah."
"Oh my god that's adorable." Natasha smiled. Steve handed Peter to Bucky and Peter grabbed the shirt and soon fell asleep again.

Even more hours passed. Nat and Loki went to their rooms and Peter was sound asleep. Not anymore.
"ACHOO!" Steve yelled out. A dad sneeze.
"Oh my god Steve you literally can not sneeze at an acceptable volume yo- Oh great you've woken up Peter."
"Oh so I'm not allowed to sneeze now. He'll go back to sl-"

Peter began to cry. Again.
"Steve you little shit."
"Lang-"
"You finish that word and I'll finish your life."

The elevator dinged. "Oh my god never again. Is Peter awake?" Tony walked towards the living room. "He's crying. What do you think?" Bucky sassed. Tony just rolled his eyes.

"DADDY!" Peter cried out as he jumped out of Bucky's arms and ran towards Tony's legs. "Woah bud. Shhhh everyone else is probably asleep." Peter just held up his arms so his dad would pick him up. Peter nestled his head into his dad's neck, grabbed his shirt in his tiny fists and fell right asleep.
"Aw let's get you to bed. You're coming with me  since Mommy isn't here. More room for you, squirt." Peter mumbled "mm k" and flopped onto his dad's bed.