Chapter 11.

"Do you think you can be good today?" Jace asked me hovering over my body. I nodded. "Good, if you'll do as I say today you might get something tonight." I didn't care my body hurt from the pervious day's events. He leaned down kissing the side of my neck. I didn't have the energy to stop him.

"Maybe you need food, you didn't eat yesterday."

"Jace please don't. I'm not hungry." I also didn't think I could, I felt sick. He looked conflicted. "If you really want me to I'll try but I'm not sure I can keep it down."

He gave me a weird look. He used his thumb to gently pull my mouth open. He ran his thumb over my tongue slowly. "Will it make you smile if I don't give you food yet?" I shook my head "no". "Why won't you smile for me?" He removed his thumb.

"I'm not happy Jace." My voice was quiet. His brows furrowed like he was thinking hard.

"What would make you happy?"

"Nothing."

"Then why are you so unhappy?" I sighed.

"Jace I don't want to talk about this. You'll just be upset with the answer."

"Tell me now." He ground out.

"You killed my best friend. Kidnapped me. Hit me several times. Tied me up. Raped me. And forced me to kill a man." My voice remained monotone so he couldn't think I was showing disrespect.

"You could have prevented most of that."

"How? You were going to kill Kat anyway. I just hapoened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was tied up when I woke up in your van. And you even said you'd rape me eventually and you could have killed that man yourself." The responding nose busting punch was expected, the responding kiss was not.

His lips moved roughly against mine. I froze up. When he finally released my lips I cringed at the taselte of blood. "Your attitude sucks."

"Yes sir." I wasn't going to argue.