Chapter 21

"Come here, I need to check your shoulder before bed." Jace said. It had been two days since he'd rescued me from the basement. I was twenty-four hours fever free and the wound had slowly started healing thanks to Jace. He peeled back the bandages and assessed it before nodding. "It looks good."

I straddled his waist enjoying the feel of his calloused hand rubbing the back of my thigh. My own hands roamed his chest as I got lost thinking about how nice he'd been. Leaning down and being careful with my injury I placed my lips against his. He used his free hand to cup my face and deepen the kiss. He rolled us over and broke the kiss. "Go to sleep, Eli."

I frowned. I was enjoying our kiss. Despite his command he didn't move to get off of me so I risked pulling him down into another kiss. His tongue pushed into my mouth taking in every detail it could, his hips ground down against mine causing a light moan to escape my throat. He pulled his tongue out of my mouth and whispered against my lips," It's time to go to sleep."

Regardless of his words I ended up on my knees, mouth full of his shaft while I fisted my own dick through my boxers. Jace's hand was in my hair pushing my head down and then pulling it back up. I shuddered, when had I become so willing to give a man a blowjob? But I was doing good keeping Jace happy so he'd love me and not lock me in the basement. He grunted, pushing my head down and holding it there while I tried to swollow down the sudden onslaught of thick fluid.

My orgasm followed shortly after his coating my hand in my own cum. I pulled off of him with a wet pop. I frowned at my hand before curiously looking at Jace while licking it clean. His eyes stayed trained on what my tongue was doing.

"Please, don't put me in the basement again." I begged. Jace's frown deepened. "Please, I'll be good. Tie me up or anything else but please don't leave me down there again."

"You can't be trusted." He said opening the door and motioning for me to go down stairs.

"I won't leave. I'll stay with you. I can't be in there again."

"Eli, get in the basement before I drag you down there. I thought we were done with the arguing." He growled at me.

"No, no... Jace, I really can't... Please don't... No,I.... Don't want to argue... Can't please..." I was hyperventilating and my chest was tight and my heart was racing.

" You can't be trusted." He grabbed my face glaring at me.

"Can be... Please don't..." My speech began to slur as my panic increased. I couldn't focus right and my mind was forming thoughts too fast to comprehend.