PART ONE: Hannah No.2

🚫IMPORTANT: Please note this fan fic is a follow up and carries on from Ally's side of 'My Girlfriend And My Mistress'🚫

_________________

"Hello (y/n) speaking." A smile spreads across your face as you swivel round in your chair hearing your fiancèe's voice on the other end of the phone.

"Hello beautiful. We're running behind, leave without me and take the car, Zoe will give me a lift. I'll see you about 7 okay?"

"Seriously? You said we could spend time together tonight, I haven't seen you all week."

"Baby I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me. This week's been tough."

You let out a sigh - you know you can't stay mad at Ally for long. "Yeah, it's fine. I'm gonna ask Hannah to come back for a bit okay?"

"Yeah sure. I'll be as quick as I can, I love you."

"Love you too."

You throw your mobile down onto the wooden desk, the noise attracts the attention of a couple of your co-workers.

"I'd love to!"

The sudden appearance of your friend makes you jump. "Jesus, Hannah! Love to what?'

"Come back to yours, that's what you just said right?" She gives you a playful wink as she perches on the edge of your desk.

"Oh yeah, right. You can keep me company, I see you more than I see Ally these days."

"Well try not to look so disappointed."

"It's not that - she promised things would be different when we moved here and she wouldn't be working all the time..."

"Hey, come on. I'm gonna call Jess okay, I'll stay at yours tonight."

"No you don't have to, Ally said-"

"I don't give a shit what the boss lady said, I'm staying, right?!"

You both explode into laughter - you smile at your friend as she gets up to grab her coat.

She reminds me so much of Hannah back home.

Despite you and Ally moving to Florida a year ago - you still refer to your old town as 'home' and you still miss everyone you left behind there, especially Hannah.

You try to talk when you're both free, but it's getting more difficult to find the time these days in between work and wedding planning.

"Will Jess mind?"

"She works late most of the time too recently, maybe she's fucking someone else."

Hannah meant it as a joke but it opens up old wounds - she becomes aware of what she's just said.

"Shit sorry, I'm such a fucking idiot-"

"It's fine, I fucked up."

"Yeah but Ally totally made you second best to her precious career-"

"Can we not talk about that shit. We left it behind. I have a new job now, a new boss - thank god...And another Hannah."

"Hannah 2.0, the improved version."

"Yeah, sure Han."

You both throw an arm round the other's waist as you make your way towards the elevator. You glance through the glass wall of Ally's office on the way out, but she's not there, as usual.

So much for things being different this time.
__________
End of part one. HI 👋🏽. I can't remember the last time I wrote anything. Apologies this part has taken so long to write, life is very busy atm but I'm trying to make time to write again. I'll update when I can ♡.