PART SEVENTEEN: The Conference pt 1

You lean down and kiss Wilhemina's forehead before throwing the covers back and getting out of bed

You lean down and kiss Wilhemina's forehead before throwing the covers back and getting out of bed. You feel self conscious, even though the older redhead has just seen you in a far more vulnerable state.

"What are you doing?"

You shuffle awkwardly to the edge of the bed, attempting to grab your top which is just slightly out of reach.

"I just need my shirt-"

"You can't tell me you're shy after what we just did."

"That's different."

Wilhemina chuckles as she slowly sits up, making no attempt to stop the covers slipping down and exposing her bare chest.

"How?"

"Well, I was lost in the moment I guess. I wasn't thinking about my body."

"You're beautiful."

You raise an eyebrow, giving her a smile as you pull your top back on before grabbing your phone off the side - pulling a face at the screen and throwing it back onto the bedside table.

Wilhemina rolls her eyes.

"Ally was sent to that conference to work, not to spend the entire time harassing you."

"She's called 15 times, not counting the 2 calls I screened...Shit. She was so mad with me the other night, she went crazy. I don't want her to hurt you."

"It's you I'm concerned about, especially after what you told me. If she lays a finger on you again, I'll kill her."

You get a shudder up your spine.

She really means that..

"Please don't hurt her, either-"

You lie onto the bed on your stomach, playing with Wilhemina's silky orange locks. She melts into your touch.

"I can't promise you that sweetheart. How dare she hit you."

"She was angry, about this. Who can blame her?"

"Don't make excuses for her. I know this is complicated and she's angry but it doesn't give her the right to hurt you, ever. And it doesn't give her the right to make you do things against your will."

"It wasn't like that, I didn't say no."

"You didn't say yes either by all accounts. You mustn't let her treat you that way just because you're feeling guilty."

You squeeze the hand Wilhemina's running along your cheek and give her a faint smile.

The sound of your phone vibrating on the bedside table again jolts you both out of your daze.

"Ally must know we're talking about her."

The older redhead diverts your hand as it reaches out for the phone and playfully pushes you back down onto the bed.

"You can call her back later."
________

End Of Part 17 - I know it's super short but you'll have to bear with me, I haven't written in like 6 months and I'm kind of lost with this story now 😂👋🏽♡