PART EIGHTEEN: The Conference pt.2

Ally leans back onto the headboard of her hotel bed, gripping the Egyptian cotton sheets in one hand as she waits for an answer on the other end of the phone

"Ally-"

"Jesus Christ, where have you been? You've been off the entire day, you couldn't have picked up the phone?!"

You've got Ally on speaker and Wilhemina glares down at your phone, becoming irritated by the way your fiancée is talking to you. You place a hand over hers and squeeze.

"Sorry I've been sleeping. Can we just have one conversation where you're not mad at me?"

Even though I deserve it.

"I was just worried you were avoiding me after how we left things. Look I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"Forced you to have sex with me." Wilhemina mutters at the phone. You push her away but she rests her head onto your shoulder, all her long orange hair brushing over your bare chest.

Your stomach drops.

Did Ally hear that?

"I know you're angry at me and you have every right to be, I've totally fucked up. It was just weird the other night...I didn't feel comfortable."

"I know sweetheart, I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking...I miss you."

Oh god, don't say that.

You get a sharp jab of guilt in your gut.

"I miss you too."

"So how was work yesterday?"

"You know, shitty."

Ally laughs at the other end of the phone and it makes a wide smile spread across your face but you can feel Wilhemina's eyes burning a hole in the side of your head.

Your fiancée clears her throat. "Is The Purple Dragon leaving you alone?"

Not exactly.

"I haven't seen her since they moved me upstairs for the week. Alan said she's working from home this week anyway so...How's the conference?"

"Oh you know, shitty."

As you both laugh you realise you can't remember the last time you joked around with her. Wilhemina interrupts your thoughts as you feel her hand stroking over your inner thigh under the covers.

Before you can push her hand away you feel her lips against your neck, she plants soft, slow kisses up to your earlobe which she takes between her teeth and pulls on gently - eliciting a quiet moan out of you.

"Are you okay?"

You snap out of it, throwing the covers off yourself and escaping to the edge of the bed.

"Y-yeah, sorry. It's just my back, I hate the office chairs."

"Poor baby. I bet I can make it better when I get my hands on you."

Your clit tingles at the thought of Ally touching you.

"You're back tomorrow right?"

"Yeah, I'll be back when you get home from work. I have to go, we've got some bullshit workshop to get through. I love you."

"I love you too, see you tomorrow."

You smile to yourself as you hang up.

I really do miss her.

But then you realise you have to turn back round and face Wilhemina. Her eyes are stern as she glares back at you.

"Don't be mad."

She scoffs. "I'm not mad."

You bite your bottom lip and flash her a smile. You can tell the older redhead is trying to hold her own smile back.

You abruptly dive under the covers.

"What are you doing?"

Wilhemina gets her answer as she feels your tongue run over her centre. She reaches beneath the covers and grips onto your hair, sinking down further towards your mouth as her moans fill your bedroom.
________
End of part 18. What a mess ❤🤷🏽‍♀️💜