PART TWO: Coffee?

You knock another mouthful of your drink back, your eyes are fixed on the tv but your ears are listening to Hannah's conversation with her girlfriend over the phone

"I love you too. Yeah, I'll be home after work tomorrow. I know, sweet dreams."

"Aw, you're too cute!"

Your friend gives you a playful dig in the side.

"So when am I actually gonna meet Jess huh? I'm starting to think she doesn't exist..."

"She works a lot-"

"It's been like a year Han, it's weird I've never met her."

"I barely fucking see her myself these days okay!"

You get a flip in your stomach at Hannah's sudden aggression.

"Sorry, I didn't mean-"

"No, I'm sorry. It's been difficult this past year, Jess has been somewhere else. I know I was joking about her fucking someone else...But maybe she is."

"Han I'm sure she's not. Why don't you ask her round for dinner, double date with me and Ally. I guess Ally will feel like the odd one out though huh?"

"Jess is pretty mature for her age, not like us."

"Fuck off, speak for yourself."

"She's actually off next week for a couple of days, why don't you come round after work one night?"

"Yeah, cool. C'mon, let's go to bed."

"I'll come get my bag out your room."

"It's fine, stay with me."

"But Ally-"

"Can sleep in the spare room. Back by 7 she said, she can go fuck herself. Will you spoon me?" You give Hannah a playful wink.

"You know I will."

You throw an arm round your friend's shoulder as you lean on her and make your way down the hall towards your bedroom.

*********
"Morning stranger."

You whip your head round at the unexpected voice.

"Jesus, Ally. Stranger is right."

Your fiancèe gets off the couch and walks towards you, her big brown eyes apologetic and sad.

"Don't be like that baby. I'm sorry I was back late, I missed you."

You back away from her until you stumble into the smaller two-seater couch behind you. Ally takes advantage of your fall, grinning as she throws a leg over yours to straddle you.

"I missed you in bed last night."

You moan as she places soft kisses onto your neck, her silky brown bob tickling your shoulder blade. Your head sinks back into the navy velvet cushion as Ally starts slowly grinding her hips into yours - every time you moan it sends excitement shooting through her.

"Touch me." You're breathless as you fumble to pull your oversized t-shirt up to give the older brunette access to your aching centre.

"Oh fuck, you're so wet."

You let out a louder moan as Ally runs two fingers over your damp folds. But you're both snapped out of it as you hear the bathroom door open down the hallway.

"Shit-" You fumble around again as your fiancè scrambles off your lap just in time.

"Morning." Hannah leans up against the door frame, giving you both a knowing smirk.

"Morning Hannah." Ally gives your friend a half smile as she makes her way out the living room to get ready for work.

"Coffee?"

"You bet, did I interrupt something?"

"You know you did bitch."

"Fucking the boss, so hot."

I wonder how Mina's doing.

You laugh to disguise your thoughts as you pour Hannah's coffee. "Drink up, we're leaving in half an hour."
___________
End of part 2.
I have no idea where this story is going - as usual. But I feel like it's going to a darker place than 'My GF And My Mistress' 🖤.