PART FOURTEEN: Exposed pt.1

You jump as the sound of the front door slamming echoes round the house, then silence

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You jump as the sound of the front door slamming echoes round the house, then silence. You wander out into the hallway.

"Ally?"

Your fiancèe emerges out the kitchen.
"Hi. Did you have fun at Hannah's?"

"Yeah... I tried to call you on your lunch today-"

"I'm glad you two managed to work things out. You look happier than yesterday, maybe you just needed a night away from me."

"What? Course not."

"Are you sure about that?"

She walks slowly towards you, causing you to back up until you're against the wall.

"You're acting weird."

"Wilhemina came by the office today-."

Oh shit.

You get a clenching feeling in the pit of your stomach.

"-Too bad it was your day off huh. Is there anything you want to tell me?"

"Ally-"

"Maybe you should start with the fact you lied to me about where you were staying last night. You were with her, right?"

"Yes."

"Why are you doing this to me again?! We're getting married! Does that mean nothing to you?!"

"Ally, please-"

"Did you fuck her?"

"Ally-"

"Tell me the truth for once!-"

She grips your mouth in her hand and squeezes hard.

"-You did, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?! Say it! I want to hear you say it-

"Yes!"

"Yes what?!"

She squeezes your jaw even tighter.

"Ah, you're hurting me!"

"Yes what?!"

"I fucked her! Ally I'm sorry-"

Your apology is cut short as you feel a sudden sharp pain in your left cheek. You hold your face as you stumble towards the stairs, realising Ally's just slapped you. You look up at her in disbelief, tears streaming down your face.

"Get upstairs, now."

You quickly make your way towards the bedroom, perching on the side of the bed with your stomach in knots. You've never seen Ally like this before and you're not sure what she might do next.

"Strip."

"W-what?"

"Take your fucking clothes off and get in the shower. Scrub yourself hard and then brush your teeth - I want every trace of that bitch off you."

You don't argue, you just want to do anything you can to try and make the situation better, the situation you've created.

********
You hover in the ensuite doorway, looking over at Ally and clutching your towel so tightly to your chest the colour begins to drain from your knuckles.

"Lie down and touch yourself. I want to watch."

You hesitate, it's the last thing you feel like doing - but it seems to be calming her down, so again you do as you're told.

Ally drags your towel off and watches you intently, her eyes darting back and forth from your centre to your face, but you can barely bring yourself to make eye contact with her. She starts undressing until she's sat naked at the end of the bed.

"Go down on me."

She doesn't move her position, you're not sure which way she wants you to go.

"Get on your knees and make me cum."

You've only just got down onto the floor when Ally grips your hair tightly and pushes your head onto her centre, keeping pressure on you so that you're pressed right up against her.

"Suck on it, you know how I like it...Fuck."

She grinds her centre against your face as you keep your rhythm up - despite feeling uncomfortable. You distance yourself from the situation until you feel her fingertips digging into your scalp.

"Oh God-"

She jerks your head up off her clit and pulls down hard on your hair, making you wince.

"You're disgusting. Wipe your mouth."

You look up at the older brunette, your eyes glistening with tears and your brain completely scrambled.

"Ally, I love you. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry-"

"I know."

She swings a leg over your head and walks out the room, leaving you in a crumpled heap on the floor.
__________________
End of part 14. 💔
The irony of me saying I was trying to minimize the sex in this story in the previous part - although this has an altogether different feel about it 😰.