PART SEVEN: Park Terrace

(h/c) - hair colour(f/c)  - favourite colour_______________________

(h/c) - hair colour
(f/c)  - favourite colour
_______________________

You turn the tv off and slump back onto the couch. You couldn't face seeing Hannah again today, so you'd told Ally you felt sick and taken the day off.

I need to see her.

You fiddle with your mobile, turning the screen on and off before finally swiping through your recent contacts and finding Wilhemina's number which you saved from the other day.

You don't give yourself a moment to think it over before you call. "Mina?"

"Yes sweetheart."

"I need to see you."

Wilhemina's smile spreads across her face on the other end of the phone - only you can make her smile like this.
"Of course. Come to my house, I'll send you the address."

"I know where you live."

"This is my other address."

You don't question her. "Okay, I'll leave as soon as you send me it okay?"

"I'll be waiting."

She hangs up the phone and leaves you drumming your fingers against your screen in anticipation. It goes off moments later and you throw yourself off the couch towards the front door.

********

You slow the car down and scan over the row of house numbers.

7, Park Terrace. That's it.
Fuck, I'm so nervous.

You catch sight of yourself in your rear view mirror, instantly wishing you hadn't.

I look like shit!

You frantically drag your hair tie out and scrape your (h/c) locks together again, tossing them into a messy bun as you pull a face at your reflection.

You sit frozen to the spot a moment, looking down at your (f/c) sweatpants and hoodie.

Get out the car...

You take a deep breath and slam the car door before making your way slowly up the path.

"Hello sweetheart."

Your heartbeat picks up as you take in every inch of your ex-boss. She's dressed down too, for once. She's wearing fitted dark denim jeans and a long, violet shirt with the top two buttons undone.

She looks so beautiful with her hair down.

"Is Hannah here?" You splutter.

Wilhemina gives you an amused smile. "Of course not. She doesn't know about this place and anyway she's at work, isn't that where you should be? Not that I'm complaining, of course."

You step into the house, sliding awkwardly past the older redhead as she closes the door behind you.
______________
End of part 8.
Ugh, imagine Mina in jeans and a shirt though 😭💜.
Sorry if there are any mistakes - I'm writing these parts fairly quickly and I'm such a perfectionist but I'm not able to proofread as many times as I'd like 😂.