PART SIX: Guilt

Ally puts her phone on the bedside table and turns to you

"What is it? You've been off all day."

"Sorry, this whole thing with Hannah and Wilhemina being back I-"

Ally takes your hand and squeezes hard. "I'm here. You don't have to think about her, okay?"

I wish it was that simple.

You throw the covers back, swinging a leg across Ally to straddle her before reaching under her grey oversized t-shirt and dragging her panties off.

She gasps as she lets you open her legs, throwing her head back onto the pillow and keeping her eyes fixed on you.

"I know what I should be thinking about..." You plant soft kisses up Ally's inner thigh, taking the soft flesh in between your teeth.

The older brunette arches her back and pulls her t-shirt off, running her hands over her breasts and pinching her nipples as you edge closer to her centre.

She grips onto the back of your head and guides it down gently. "Please-"

You don't make your fiancèe wait any longer, you haven't had sex for weeks.
But you can't fight the overwhelming feeling of guilt as Ally starts grinding against your face.

You manage to snap out of it and just as she's about to cum, you stop what you're doing.

"Get up, on all fours."

She looks at you slightly confused and out of breath but does as she's told. You kneel down too and lean onto her back, sliding a hand between her legs whilst the other gathers her silky brown bob and pulls down hard on it.

You start circling her clit, your fingers sliding over her wet folds with ease as you lean right up against her ear, still pulling down on her hair.

"Is that good?"

Ally can only respond in raspy gasps at first, her words getting caught in her throat as her orgasm approaches again. You let go of her hair as she reaches an arm behind to draw your head back into her neck. "Fuck, don't stop...Please."

Hannah's seen Mina naked...

You get a sharp pang in your stomach as unwanted images flash through your head. Anger starts to burn away in your cheeks but you use it to rub your hand faster over Ally's clit until her elbows buckle and her legs shake.

She collapses into the soft bed sheets beneath you and throws a hand up to her forehead. "That was amazing...Baby?"

You divert your attention back to your fiancèe, leaning down to kiss the top of her head. She pulls you on top of her, snaking a hand down your back and digging her fingernails into your skin as she starts desperately grinding her centre against yours.

"Ally-"

"What is it?"

"I-I just have a headache, I'm sorry."

She cups your head in her hands. "Hey, it's okay."

You clamber off her and perch on the other side of the bed, holding back tears with every ounce of energy you have.

"I'm just gonna get some Tylenol."

"Okay baby, don't be too long. I love you."

You clamp your eyes shut as Ally runs a hand down your back, letting the first of your tears fall. "I love you too."
_______________
End of part 6.
I'm in way too deep writing this now, it's breaking my heart 😂💔.