PART NINE: Powerless

(f/c)- favourite colour______________________

______________________

The older redhead brushes right up against your lips, making you tingle all over. Your head feels as though it's about to explode and you know you don't have the energy to push her away this time.

I've never wanted anything so badly in my life.

You make up the short distance between your lips and hers - both of you gasping for breath in between the frantic kisses.

You break away from Wilhemina a moment, your hearts pounding against one another.

She rests her forehead on your shoulder. "Stay with me."

"I can't-" You inhale a sharp breath as she kisses your neck, grasping onto her hair.

"Let me touch you."

Your whole body tingles from her raspy whispers down your ear. You're powerless to stop her hand snaking down your stomach and towards your centre. As hard as you try, you can't think properly to tell her not to.

Wilhemina whines as you let her stroke your centre over your soft (f/c) sweatpants. Every time you moan and grind against her hand she gets a shudder.

Suddenly you snap out of it, you remember you're engaged to Ally and that the whole situation is completely messed up.

"Wait, stop-"

She instantly does as you've told her. "Please let me touch you."

You clamp a hand round her wrist. "I can't."

"Will you touch me? I can't stand it anymore, please."

You grab onto her shirt collar and spin her round, switching your positions and carefully pinning her up against the wall. Deep down you know touching Wilhemina is no better or worse than her touching you - but you're desperatley clinging onto any justification you can think of.

You lock eyes with the older redhead. Her chest is visibly rising and falling and her heartbeat is still racing. You undo two more of her shirt buttons, stroking over her chest and down onto her lacy purple bra.

Wilhemina grips your hand and guides it down across her jeans and towards her centre.

You trace round the gold button, looping it through the hole before running a finger over the seam and slowly dragging the zip down.

Her breathing gets even faster as she throws a hand onto your shoulder and digs her fingertips into your hoodie.

You stroke over the damp fabric of her matching panties - making the older redhead instantly buckle at the knees.

"Are you okay?"

"Don't stop."

She pulls your head into her chest as she starts to move her centre against the rhythm of your hand, letting every moan of pleasure escape.

Her core begins to shake slightly. "Fuck...Don't let me cum."

You slow the pace right down, and run two fingers up and down her clit - still over her panties.

"I want you to."

She can just about pull herself together again to respond, cupping your head in her hands. "I want to give you everything, but only when you give me everything-"

You start rubbing over her clit faster. "Are you sure about that?"

Wilhemina throws her head back against the wall. "Oh God-"

As soon as you feel her start to tense up again you take your hand off her centre. She lets out a gasp, holding her chest - but you can't tell if it's due to frustration or relief.

"I want to give you everything, but I don't know what to do. I can't keep doing this to Ally. And the wedding-"

"Please, don't talk about that. I have a plan...Do you trust me sweetheart?"

You don't hesitate for a moment. "Yeah, I trust you."
______________________
End of part 9 💜😍💦.
Do you really trust her though? Hmm...