PART EIGHT : Park Terrace pt.2

"I'm sick

"I'm sick."

"I see. You don't look sick."

"I look like shit."

"You're perfect."

The urge to kiss her is overwhelming, but you just about manage to throw your arms around her and hug her instead. She wraps her arms around you too and squeezes tightly - you can't remember the last time you felt so safe and content, not even with Ally.

You break away suddenly, scared you'll give in to what you really want. "Where's your cane?"

"I don't need it to move around the house, especially with no stairs to go up and down."

You tug at your hoodie sleeve. "Do you want to watch a movie or something?"

"Or something. I don't tend to watch, movies."

"Do you watch porn?" You bite your lip, enjoying watching her become flustered.

Wilhemina clears her throat and adjusts her glasses. "No."

"No? Don't lie, tell me."

"Do you?"

"Yeah, all the time."

"Do you touch yourself?"

"Yes."

She moves closer to you and you move back until you're pinned up against the wall.

"As long as it's not Ally touching you."

You try not to think about sleeping with Ally last night, but it's written all over your face.

"She is touching you?"

Wilhemina's intense glare is making you even more nervous than you already were. "Not exactly."

Any trace of a smile has disappeared from the older redhead's face, as her eyes continue to burn a hole through your head from underneath her glasses. "And what does 'not exactly' mean, exactly?"

"I-I touched her...But I didn't let her touch me. I couldn't stand it, I couldn't stop thinking about you and Hannah."

Wilhemina wants to make you suffer thinking about her with someone else - just as she's been suffering since the first day you met over 2 years ago. But she can't bring herself to cause you any more pain.

"You don't think I let her touch me do you? She went off like a rocket at the slightest touch and my work was done-"

You clamp your eyes shut trying not to put Wilhemina's words into pictures.

"-I don't want anyone to touch me like that except you."

"Why are you doing things with her?"

"Why are you with Ally?"

"She's my fiancèe and...I love her-"

You didn't mean to let those last three words slip out, but you couldn't lie. You look at Wilhemina, she looks as though she's just been punched in the chest.

"-I-I love you, too. That's why this whole thing is messing with my head."

"What?"

"I love you, Mina."

The wide smile creeps back across her face. "It feels as though I've been waiting forever for you to say that."

You run your hand down the length of her long orange locks. "It feels as though I've been waiting forever to say it."

Wilhemina leans into you cautiously. "Please don't push me away."
__________________
End of part eight 😍😍😍.
I'm spoiling you lot with updates hoping you'll forgive me when I go quiet for the next day or two 😏.