PART TWENTY: She's Mine

(y/f/n) - your full name

_____________

"Go home."

"Ally-"

"NOW!"

You wipe your tears, avoiding eye contact with both women as you hurry out of the office.

Ally walks slowly towards Wilhemina, with a look so deadly it makes the older redhead take a step back.

"I could strangle the life out of you right now if I wanted-"

She looks down at Wilhemina's cane and scoffs.

"- so weak and pathetic, not really a fair fight is it? I warned you to stay away, now I'll have to teach you both a lesson."

Ally smirks before she turns to walk out of the office, but Wilhemina grabs her arm.

"If you lay a finger on her I swear-"

She doubles back and leans in so close to the older redhead that her silky brown bob brushes against Wilhemina's face.

"She's mine."

Ally tugs her arm free and strides out of the open door.

Wilhemina doesn't attempt to follow, she knows she can't get to you before Ally does. Her breathing is heavy as the panic builds up inside her. She turns to her desk, fumbling through her bag until she finds her phone, tapping the screen with a shaky hand before holding it up to her ear.

"Listen carefully, Allyson Mayfair will be leaving the building any moment now. She's following (y/f/n) back to their house, I'll send you the address. Miss Mayfair is dangerous and I need that young woman kept safe at all costs, understood? Whatever this firm is paying you to stand about like an oaf all day long I'll triple it. Just keep her safe."

The security guard instantly recognises the voice hissing down the phone at him. "Yes Miss Venable."

********

You wipe the last of your tears away and put your mirror back up. You take a deep breath and step out of the car, right into Ally's path.

"Hi baby-"

Shit.

She has a crazy look in her eyes as she approaches, you think about running but that would only make things worse.

The older brunette backs you into the car door. "-I'll drive, shall I?" She whips your keys out of your hand before you can respond.

You make your way round to the passenger side, climbing in cautiously.

I think I'm gonna be sick...

You jump as your ringtone goes off. Ally moves quickly again, taking your phone from you and throwing it out of the window. You shuffle away from her as she turns back to you.

"You don't look so good. Put your seat belt on, wouldn't want any harm to come to you."

**********
Wilhemina walks as fast as she can out of the building, her phone pressed up against her ear again.

She gets into one of the firm's private vehicles, giving an address to the driver - but it's not yours.

"It's me, I need your help with something-" Wilhemina feigns uncharacteristic upset. "I'm sorry to call you... It's Miss Mayfair, she hit me and then she took off. I'm scared she might know where I live, can I come round?"
_______________
End of part 20.😳
Do you prefer nice Ally or badass Ally? 😇😈