PART FIFTEEN: Exposed pt.2

You eventually make your way downstairs, your arms folded tightly across your waist

You eventually make your way downstairs, your arms folded tightly across your waist. Your stomach is still in knots and your eyes are dry and stinging.

The only light is coming from the living room. You cautiously peer round the door. Ally is sat in her dark red silky robe, it's tied loosely and is falling open slightly across her chest.

"Ally...Are you okay?"

Your stomach drops again as she turns to you.

"Come and sit by me."

You sink down onto the couch, holding yourself tense next to your fiancèe. Her unexpected touch makes you jump.

"I need you to do something for me."

"Anything."

She smiles smugly as she hands you your phone. "Ring her. Tell her you're done, it's over. Understand?"

You swallow the lump in your throat.
"Yeah, I understand."

"Do it now-"

You get Wilhemina's number up on the screen. Your hands begin to shake slightly feeling Ally's intense stare burning a hole in the side of your head.

"-Do it."

You jab the call button, a wave of nausea washing over you as it starts to ring. Ally pulls the phone away from your ear and presses the speaker button.

You sink your teeth into the soft flesh of your bottom lip as Wilhemina answers, holding back tears with every ounce of willpower you can muster.

"Sweetheart, did you hear me?"

You clear your throat. "Y-yeah, I heard you."

"What is it?"

You hesitate and Ally places a hand on your thigh. Raising an eyebrow at you as you look over to her.

I'm sorry Mina, I love you.

"I can't do this anymore-" The first of your tears finally escape.

"What do you mean? Is this about me seeing Ally this afternoon?"

You can't reply, you can only listen to the older redhead becoming increasingly distressed on the other end of the phone.

"I was going to tell you. I've been trying to call since I left the office...Say something, please."

You take a deep breath, despite tears still rolling down your cheeks you try to sound as if you have it together.

This is all my fault, I have to make it right.

"It's not about that. I made a mistake, I'm sorry. I'm marrying Ally, I just want to forget any of this ever happened."

You hang up the phone quickly before you have to listen to the effect your words have had.

Please don't hate me, I'm so sorry.

You throw your phone onto the soft carpet and Ally brushes up against you.

"Good girl-"

You wipe your eyes and manage to hold it together. Watching as your fiancèe undoes her robe.

"-let me get on my knees for you this time."

Before you have a chance to process what's happening you feel Ally's hands running up the inside of both your thighs as her big brown eyes look up at you. They're soft again, she almost looks back to normal.

"Why did you cut yourself?"

"Guilt. I'm sorry...I thought you hadn't noticed."

"Of course I noticed. I can't stand it when you hurt yourself."

She keeps eye contact as she leans into your centre. You try to clear your mind and stay in the moment, but it's difficult after what's just happened.

"Wait, Ally-"

You stroke over her soft brown bob before she jerks her head up.

"What is it?"

"Can you just...Give me a hug."

She lets out a soft chuckle, clambering off her knees and onto the couch.
You lean into her as she wraps one arm round your shoulder and places the other across the side of your head, pulling you into her chest as your tears begin to fall onto her silky robe.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Ally kisses the top of your head as you squeeze her tightly, trying to forget the past few weeks.
______________
End of Part 15.
Hope you all had a great holiday, will update 'First Dates' soon ♡.