chapter 1

''Waaaaaa"!

I woke up Hearing a baby cry wait I think that was me but how that can be I just died didn't I.

I remember falling from the tenth floor of a building. I don't think anyone can survive falling from that high. "Waaaaaa"! I hear another baby cry. 'Congratulations lady Diana you had two beautiful twins "
Wait who was that someone is holding me. "You both will be my keys to becoming the empress " Wait what was that I should open my eyes. As I open my eyes I see a woman with red eye's and golden hair sparkling I scream but it come out as a cry

"waaaaaaaaaaaa"! I screamed because she just looks like an anime character wait she was an anime character am I dreaming I look a little bit and the whole room look like anime there were four women who look like maids because of their clothes.

The red-eye woman was holding me with another baby I think she is my mother ." it looks like she recognises you lady Diana " said the maid. "Well I don't need her I just need the boy he will help me in becoming the empress".

What kind of mother are you? With the way she is talking and looking at the room it looks, I have been born in old times.

Noooooooooooooooo"
I screamed but again it comes out as a cry "Waaaaaaaaaaaa" how can I live without Anime, Wi-Fi and video games.

"This girl shall be named" Athanasia de Alger Obelia" and the boy shall be named "Athanasios de Alger Obelia ".

This name is so long but kind of familiar. Wait is this for real am I really reborn or I am just in a coma in a hospital while dreaming of being reborn in an anime world while I was deep in my thoughts someone just come yelling inside the room.

" You Whore you dare to lie from me disgusting wench you think I will make you the Queen just because of these disgusting bugs" there was a man with golden hair and blue eyes and I recognised him he is "Claude de Alger Obelia" from the webtoon who made me a princess Athanasia's father wait my name is Athanasia but I also have a twin brother he was not in the webtoon and Diana my mother was supposed to die while giving childbirth but she is fine.

"What are you talking about Claude I give you your heir look at the boy," said Dia... I mean my mother. "I don't care about these disgusting bugs I will kill you and your dream about becoming the empress ".

As he said that a maid took me and my brother in her arms and Claude killed Diana in front of us my brother start crying but I was just shocked didn't Claude loved Diana in the webtoon.

His eyes were filled with bloodlust he was coming towards us. I am really scared am I going to die again as I was just preparing myself to die again.

The maid who was holding me said: "The children did no wrong you can't kill them, your highness".

I realised that the woman was Lilian York. "Stay away from my way Lilian " Wait how does he know her name.
" your highness I didn't ask anything in return for saving your life but now I want you to not kill these children in return ". Wait when did Lilian save Claude's life it was never mentioned in the webtoon.

"Fine I am not going to kill these bugs but in return, your position as the head maid will be given to someone else is that fine," he said while smirking this jerk.

"It's fine your highness " Lilian really is an Angel.

"What did that whore named these bugs "
Said Claude.
"Lady Diana name the young princess "Athanasia de Alger Obelia" and the Prince "Athanasios de Alger Obelia ". Said the Angel I mean Lilian.
"Athanasia" and "Athanasios" amusing. I wonder how long these things can live in accordance to their name." This was the same thing he said in chapter 6.

As he said that Lilian picks us up and carry us out of the room. I was really getting sleepy so I fell asleep. Wait what is this light coming from am I dreaming.

"Hello (y/n)."As I was wandering around in the darkness I hear a voice it was calling my name and there stood a cute boy with cat ears wait what.