Lipstick Boys Pt. 1

Narrator's POV

"Where are we going?" Tony asked as he walked along side Stephen.

The two were making their way down the street, walking in the crowds of London.

"I need to see someone." Stephen said. "They own a shop here in London for sorcerers."

"Oooo, are we going shopping at a witch store?" Tony asked.

"It's not a witch store." Stephen said. "It's where sorcery and other mystical beings can get supplies and needs."

"So a witch store." Tony said again.

"Yeah, okay. It's a witch store." Stephen said.

"What do you need?" Tony asked.

Stephen handed him a piece of paper.

"Two goat livers, a rabbits foot, dried dogwood leaves, and a jar of...human eyeballs?!" Tony shouted.

"Shut up." Stephen said. "I don't want anyone hearing you. The Zealots could be anywhere."

"Why do you even need eyeballs?" Tony asked. "Where do they even get them?"

Stephen looked away, looking a little stiff. "I..." He said. "...have happily provided some hanhcorpseshahm." He coughed.

"Some what?" Tony asked.

"Never mind that." Stephen said, looking ahead of them. "We've got company."

Tony looked and saw sorcerers walking in from portals opening in front of them in the crowd.

"Here. Stand still." Stephen told Tony. He began to do some hand motions.

"Wait, what are you-"

"We don't have much time." Stephen said, "Now stand still." His hand trembling as he did symbols with his hands.

"What's-" Tony stopped when he was surrounded by a white glowing light. He looked up to see the sky through a white circle above him, but it began to get farther and farther away.

Was he falling?

He looked down at his feet. No. He was still on the concrete sidewalk.

Wait a minute, where did his pants go? And was he wearing red sneakers?

He looked down at his hands, then at himself. He was wearing shorts a shirt and had a backpack.

What was happening?

"Uh!" He groaned as he hit the ground, and the white light disappeared. He looked up.

People walked by.

He was still in London, but where was Stephen?

"Stark." He here his name.

He saw a small boy standing in front of him, wearing a blue robe and shorts. He carried a book and wore a red cape thing.

No way.

"Stephen?" Tony asked.

"Yeah." Stephen nodded. "Now get up. We gotta hide." He helped Tony up.

The two ran inside a store.

"What happened?" Tony asked. "Why are we children?"

"I used a spell to disguise us." Stephen said. "They'll have no idea it's us."

Tony walked up to a mirror and looked at himself. He had cuts and bruises all over himself.

Stephen joined him soon. "Sorry. The light must've cut you."