This Is Me

Narrator's's POV

"Urgh..."

"Oh, fuck." Stephen gasped, turning around when he heard a groan. He had totally forgotten about everyone else.

Looking around, he inspected bodies.

There were some Zealots that were still alive, those he killed with his sword, but a lot of them were dead.

Stephen came over to Wong and checked his pulse against his neck, and held his wrist.

Wong had a pulse, but it was weak.

"Tony." Stephen gasped, going over to Tony. He had revived him not long ago, and really wasn't looking forward to doing it a second time.

There was a pulse.

"Hah..." Stephen sighed in relief.

"Strange..." There was a groan.

He looked around and saw a hand having in the air, under some rubble. Racing over there quickly, he dug up the body that was attached to the hand.

It was Wong.

"Wong." Stephen said.

"Thanks." Wong thanked Stephen, coughing.

"What happened?" Stephen asked.

"Dormammu fired a comet at us. I didn't have enough time to pull up a shield." Wong explained.

"It's alright." Stephen said. "Come on, get up." He helped Wong up. "We can still-"

"No Strange." Wong said.

Stephen looked back at him.

"We're out numbered. The lost souls won't be able to hold him back forever. The Avengers are weakened." Wong said.

"You and I can take him." Stephen said. "We can-"

"Stephen." Wong cut him off. "There's nothing we can do." He looked up at Dormammu. "Nothing can stop him now."

Stephen looked up at Dormammu, who was still trying to fight off the souls and demons that attacked him. He walked away from Wong, standing tall and strong, stretching his hand out and bowing his head.

The cloak came to him, placing itself on his shoulders.

Stephen put his hands at his hands, tightening his fists.

Yellow gloves formed over his hands.

He put his hands together making figures and symbols with his hands, whispering an incantation under his breath. "Mythril mensus gotvahik opirity vanti shelth itchfo din de val swift." He said.

Yellow flames rose from the ground, beginning to swirl under him as he slowly levitated off the ground.

Wong stared at Stephen, impressed. He began to levitate off the ground too.

Yellow flames formed under him.

The flames spread across to all the Avengers and sorcerers, helping them up and healing them.

"Urgh..." Tony groaned, putting a hand to his head. "What..."

"Enough!" Dormammu shouted, sending a blue beam out, forcing all the souls and demons off him. He looked around for Stephen.

His eyes widen once they fell upon the sorcerer.

"No..." Dormammu growled. "No!" He shouted. He formed a purple orb and shot a beam toward Stephen.

Stephen kept mumbling the incantation, not lifting a finger to defend himself again Dormammu's attack.

"Stephen!" Wong shouted.

The beam didn't come near Stephen.

The yellow flames had absorbed the blast from Dormammu.

"No!" Dormammu shouted. "No! This cannot be!" He fired more attacks toward Stephen. He used powerful spells, some of the most power spells the sorcerers and Wong had even seen.

Stephen looked up at Dormammu, eyes glowing white.

The little red mark still appeared in between his eyebrows, but the purple markings were gone.

Stephen stretched his hand out, forming a yellow shield, then stretched the other, forming another shield.

"Dormammu..." He spoke.

The voice of a female overlapping with his.

Dormammu gasped, eyes widening. "It cannot be." He said.

Stephen pointed his palm at Dormammu. "You have no power here, servant of the dark dimension."

A yellow glow began to form in his palm.

"Hah!" Dormammu sent an attack toward Stephen.

Everyone watched as the spell came toward Stephen and watched him not move an inch.

The spell did nothing to him.

Stephen began to levitate higher and higher. "You are nameless." A shadow began to form behind Stephen.

"Stop!" Dormammu said, attacking again.

"You are faceless."

The light in Stephen's hands began to glow even brighter, and the shadow behind him began to take a form.

Someone in a yellow robe.

"You are formless." Stephen said. "You can not hurt anyone anymore."

"STOP IT!" Dormammu sent his most power spells toward Stephen, which did nothing.

"Go back to the void you from whence you came!" Stephen said, the glow in his palm glowing brightly now, sending a beam toward Dormammu.

Everyone that watched was blown back a bit.

The light was bright and forced them to shield their eyes.

The shadow behind Stephen finally appeared to be the Ancient One.

Dormammu stood there, shocked and surprised to see Stephen break through his every barrier and come out on top. He had underestimated his abilities and mind. "Ah-!" He gasped as the beam hit him, beginning to disintegrate him.

"Everyone." Wong said, sending a blast at Dormammu with his magic.

All the sorcerers conjured magic and sent it toward Dormammu.

Tony blasted him.

Thor sent lighting at him.

Clint shot charged arrows.

Steve and Natasha were able to send yellow flames to Dormammu somehow, which they later found the yellow flames under them provided them with energy.

"Ah..." Stephen gasped, his eye returning to normal and falling a little limp. He was totally drained.

The yellow beam slowly disappearing from his hand.

Dormammu has fallen and was on his way to being fully banished with everyone else who helped.

Stephen looked up to see Dormammu almost gone. He looked back at everyone else on the ground, helping. He had brought everyone together, and that made him happy.

This is what the Ancient One would've wanted for him. To form a force greater than himself to save the world. It wasn't about him, it was about them down there all along.

Tony disabled his helmet, looking up at Stephen with a smile.

A smile settled on his lips.

"AH-!" Stephen gasped.

"STEPHEN!" Tony shouted, the smile falling off lips and an expression of horror took over his face.

Stephen looked down at his chest, seeing a glowing red spear with hook piercing his abdomen. He then looked back at Tony, who was hurrying toward him.

"Oh no." Steve gasped, looking up at Tony and Stephen.