Daisies and Butterflies

Narrator's POV

I'm just gonna put my hand here...and pull you close...

Relax. It's okay...

Stephen tossed and turned in bed as voices echoed in his ears.

Now I'm gonna give you a kiss. Like this.

That felt weird.

Oh. I guess it's a no from-

Do it again.

You little...

Laughter echoed in Stephen's ears.

You taste like strawberries.

"Ah!" Stephen's eyes sprung open.

It had been just another memory.

He slowly sat up in his bed, looking through the opened door of his room into Tony's room.

Yeah, he left the door opened now so he could look across the hall into Tony's room, which also had the door opened.

Tony had said he'd leave the door opened in case Stephen needed anything, he was always welcomed.

Stephen wrapped his sheets like a robe around him and got up, walking over to Tony's room, lifting the covers off of Tony, and climbing in bed with him, laying on top of him. He hid his face in Tony's chest.

"Mm..." Tony groaned, covering them back up in the covers, wrapping his arms around Stephen and turning them over on their side.

///0///0

"Mm..." Stephen groaned as he shifted in the bed, laying on his side. He opened his eyes, laying them upon the nightstand.

An orange bottle of pills sat on it with the lid on it and nothing else.

"Hm." A small smile formed on his lips.

He had walked back to his room earlier in the morning.

The birds were singing outside. The world seemed quiet and peaceful. It was a beautiful morning.

"Hah..." He sighed, throwing the covers off of his body, revealing his naked torso and back. He sat on the edge of the bed. "Mm..." He groaned as he moved his shoulders around.

There were bruises and scratches all over his back.

It'd been a while since he'd intoxicate this body with chemicals, and he'd found several ways to get over his impulses and urges. Some were not very good for him, but they helped. No one had to know about them.

Gray bags sat under his eyes. He was having a very hard time sleeping at night.

He popped the orange bottle open and took two pills out, swallowing them.

Tony had taken him to a specialist, and they had prescribed him some medication.

Tony was so nice to him.

He had never had anyone like him. In fact, he never had anyone, and having someone now, felt good. He had a reason to get up in the morning, a reason to try and turn his crazy life around.

Stephen got up and walked over to the dresser, looking for a white button up.

Surprisingly the owner of this place was the same size he was in clothing.