You Can Borrow My Clothes

Narrator's POV

"Mm..." Tony groaned in bed when he felt something quickly move him.

The sounds of splattering and vomiting rang in his ears.

He opened his eyes to see the bathroom door opened. Rubbing his eyes, he sat up and walked over to the bathroom. He noticed Stephen leaning over the toilet. "Stephen?" He asked.

Stephen waved his hand, slowly pushing Tony back out of the bathroom and closing the door to the bathroom slowly.

Tony blinked a few times, looking around.

This wasn't his room.

He noticed the cloak standing at the bedside.

This was Stephen's room.

Wait, if this was Stephen's room and he was sleeping in Stephen's bed, did that mean the movement he felt this morning was Stephen getting out of bed?

¡GASP!

Had they slept together?

All he could remember was having that y'all with Stephen in the bathroom while Stephen was at his all time low.

///0///0

Stephen sniffed sharply against the marble countertop of the bathroom sink, covering his left nostril. "Ah..." He sighed, tilting his head back a little before squeezing his nose and shaking his head. "Fuck." He said.

He threw a small white piece of paper in the toilet, flushing it before he straightened himself out and walked out of the bathroom.

The cloak came to him and placed itself on Stephen's shoulders.

Stephen walked out of the room, down the hall, down the staircase and into the dining room.

There was the smell of something cooking in the air.

He sniffed, his nose stinging a little.

"There he is." Tony's voice came into his ears. "Come. Bruce made breakfast, and he's quite the chef."

Stephen followed Tony into the kitchen, hearing sizzling. He saw Bruce moving a skillet around, and Thor sitting at the marble counter.

"Mornin' Wizard." Thor smiled.

Stephen looked at him, then took a seat at the countertop.

Thor looked at him. "Listen..." He placed his hand on Stephen's shoulder.

Stephen quickly turned to him, placing the edge of a half shield at his throat. "Hm!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" Tony came between the two, pushing Stephen aside. "Sorry." He laughed nervously. "He's not used to the whole friendly thing."

"It's okay." Thor smiled. "Take all the time you'd like, Wizard. I'm patient, I can wait."

"I forgive you." Stephen said quietly, looking away and taking a sip out of the mug in front of him.

Thor looked at him. "I completely forgot you could read my mind." He said, his head perking up. "What am I thinking about now?"

"You're thinking about how the color yellow tastes. You're guessing either mango or lime." Stephen said.

"Whoa..." Thor gasped astonishingly.

"Hm." A small smile spread on Stephen's lips as he took another sip from his mug.

"Breakfast is ready." Bruce said.

"Great!" Tony said, taking a seat between Thor and Stephen.

///0///0