Lvr boÿ

Narrator's POV

"I'll have one chocolate shake with two straws." Tony said to the waitress that came up to them.

"And a water please." Stephen said.

She smiled at them. "Coming right up." She said, walking away.

Stephen looked around. "So we don't have to pay?" He asked.

"Nope." Tony said. "If you show up to an ice cream shop at three in the morning on a weekday, you're going through some really tough times or your just plain crazy." Tony explained. "That's why they don't charge." He began to make a small structure with napkins and toothpicks.

Stephen leaned back in his seat and watched Tony as he worked.

Tony was so focused on what he was doing, he had no idea Stephen was watching him. Once he noticed, he went back to the structure. He concentrated as hard as he could, trying to impress Stephen with his amazing construction skills. He pulled away, admiring his greatest achievement.

"The Leaning Tower of Toothpicks." Tony said.

"Hm." Stephen cracked a small smile.

Then The Leaning Tower of Toothpicks toppled.

Tony looked at Stephen. "I meant to do that." He said.

The waitress came back with the shake, the straws and the water.

"Here you go." She said, setting it down on the table.

"Thank you." Stephen thanked her. He began to drink the water.

"Enjoy." She smiled before walking away.

Tony looked at Stephen.

Stephen looked at him.

Tony took both straws. "Wanna see how fast I can drink this milk shake?" He asked.

Stephen choked on his water, spitting a some out.

Some water made its way out of his nose.

His face turned red with embarrassment, as well as lack of oxygen. He coughed, mixing it with a chuckle. "What..." He laughed. "What is wrong with you?"

Tony smiled.

"But yes." Stephen said. "I would like to watch."

"Be prepared to be amazed." Tony said, making a small little tune and proceeded with his plan.

Stephen watched as Tony drank up the entire shake quickly. "Wow." Stephen said. "How do you not get a brain freeze?" He asked.

"It's one of my many special abilities." Tony said, cocking his eyebrows.

Stephen noticed the cherry at the bottom of Tony's glass. "Not a fan of the cherry, huh?"

"Urgh." Tony gagged. "Fake cherries? No thank you."

"I think they're quite good sometimes." Stephen said.

"Go right ahead." Tony pushed the glass closer to Stephen.

Stephen took the cherry, looking at it as it shook in his fingers. He looked over at Tony. "I've got a little trick my sleeve too, ya know." He said.

"Which is?" Tony asked.

Stephen popped the cherry in his mouth.

Tony watched as Stephen's lips moved around, something was going on in that mouth. Tony could only wonder what.

Stephen pulled out a little bow from his mouth.

"Whoa!" Tony was star struck.

Stephen leaned back in his seat, sitting with his legs spread, but then put his right ankle on his left knee and stretched his arm out onto the seat's backrest.