The Final Solution

Hello everyone, Gooze here. So I know I put music suggestions to chapters a lot, and it gets annoying; but just this one goes really well with the song. It's totally badass. If you could listen to the first minute and 40 seconds of "Game On"by Hanz Zimmer while reading this chapter please and thank you :)
(The rest gets funky and just kills the vibe)

——————————————————

Narrator's POV

Timothy coughed, waving his hands in the air to try and look around for any sign of Stephen. His eye widen once he heard a groan.

"Ah!" Tony gasped, looking around for Stephen having heard it too.

"Hm!" Timothy extended his hand and threw thorns out of his hands in the direction of the sound.

These thorns were covered in poison, they were fatal. They would kill anything in a mater of seconds.

But suddenly out of the smoke, stood a shadow.

Timothy's eyes widen. "No." He gasped. "Impossible." He said, staring at the shadow in fear.

The shadow slowly began to move out of the flames and smoke, it was none other than Stephen.

"Stephen!" Tony cried, pouring against the glass.

But Stephen was different.

His face was decorated with a large smile full of sharp teeth, and his eyes glowed a red color. His hands constructed into instruments of torture with fingers like daggers.

"Please." Timothy pleaded, limping away from Stephen. "Please. Let me go."

"I think I remember saying those words too." Stephen said, his voice at a low tone. "All I got was a slap to the face." He said, waving his hand.

An invisible force hit Timothy across the face.

"Stephen no!" Tony cried. He looked around for something to break the glass with since all his technology had been taken from him.

"Uh!" Timothy groaned, falling against the wall. "Ugh..." He groaned, putting his hand to his lip, seeing blood. He looked back at Stephen, to see him getting closer. "Hah!" He formed a spear with his hand and aimed at right at Stephen's torso.

A hole opened in Stephen's chest, letting the spar go through, then closed; breaking Timothy's spear.

"Argh!" Timothy threw his head back in pain. He looked back at Stephen. "Please, forgive me."

"Your apology is way overdue." Stephen hissed. He stretched his hands out, forming large blade with them and slicing across Timothy's knees.

"AH!" Timothy screamed in pain.

>CRUNCH<

"Fuck!" Timothy yelped as both of his knees shattered when Stephen bent them backwards with magic.

"STEPHEN!" Tony cried. "STOP! NO!"

Stephen hovered over Timothy, who was crying in agony in the ground. He picked him up and pushed him against the wall, sticking two of Timothy's own wooden stakes through his shoulders and the wall to hold him up.