The Shadow Man

Narrator's POV

"Your previous Avengers are gone." Dormammu said to everyone below him. "I am your master now. You will spend the rest of your miserable li-"

"Is everyone alright?" Tony asked.

Dormammu turned back to see the smoke clearing, seeing figures moving around in the smoke. "No!" He growled.

The dragon fang's glow appeared in the smoke.

"Are you okay?" Steve asked, helping Clint up.

"This cannot be!" Dormammu roared. "HOW?!"

"Well you see..." Came his voice.

Stephen stepped out of the smoke with a cocky smile on his face. "You can't break something that's already been broken..."

"Hah!" Dormammu fired red arrows at Stephen.

Stephen used his sword to deflect Dormammu's attack. "...and you broke me many, many times." He raised his sword. "You broke the boy in me, but you won't break the man."

"You will rot along with the rest of these pathetic mortals." Dormammu said.

The Zealots began to flood the streets, conjuring weapons and surrounded the Avengers.

"Stand your ground." Wong told the sorcerers.

They were few in number.

"Steady." Steve said.

"What do I do?" Tony asked.

"Suit up." Bruce threw another cube at him.

"Came prepared." Tony nodded. "I like that."

"That's a little unfair." Stephen said, waving his sword over to his side where Zealot troops stood.

The ground cracked and parted.

Tall flames rose from the ground and wrapped themselves around the Zealots, trapping them in a flaming spiral. Soon, the ground engulfed them and took out half of the Zealots.

"There, now we're even." Stephen said, sending a smug smirk to Dormammu.

Dormammu growled. "Kill them!" He said.

The Zealots charged toward the sorcerers and the Avengers.

"Spears!" Wong shouted.

Sorcerers conjured spears and pointed them toward the incoming Zealots.

"Shields!"

Sorcerers behind the sorcerers armed with spears formed shields in front of them.

"Now!" Wong said, charging with them.

"Go! Now!" Steve shouted, running along with the sorcerers.

The rest of the Avengers followed him.

Clint already firing arrows, and Thor summoning lightning with his hammer to blast Zealots.

Tony flew above everyone, blasting away at the Zealots, taking them out.

Hulk roared loudly and took Zealots two by two and threw them into buildings as hard as he could. He picked up a car and threw it at them, which they cut in half, but were later hit by a tree.

Natasha fought gracefully, backflipping and taking everyone that came in her out with her awesome combat skills. She used her widow bites and shot Zealots with them, stunning them before Clint took care of them.

Stephen levitated above, summoning blue rays of light to come out of the ground and take Zealots, pulling them into the ground, never to be seen again. He conjured sharp crystals above in the sky and made them rain down on the Zealots.