He's Here

Narrator's POV

"About time you came back, Strange." Kaecilius said, walking past Stephen. He was arming himself.

"At least I'm properly healed." Stephen said, kicking the frame of the bed, breaking free from the ropes. He massaged his wrists, walking up next to Kaecilius.

They both stared at the sky as it began to turn dark.

Clouds covered the sun, and thunder rumbled in the sky. Flames covered the sky.

Soon the sounds of chaos in the city of London echoed everywhere.

People screaming. Cars honking and crashing. Buildings collapsed in front of the two.

"He is here." Kaecilius said. "Soon Dormammu and you will be one and rule over this planet."

Stephen watched as the city fell into pure chaos, watching flaming comets fall into the earth.

Yes, this is what he truly desired.

Chaos.

Havoc.

Panic.

It was truly a beautiful view.

"What is that?" Kaecilius asked, interrupting Stephen's moment.

Stephen looked.

A white streak of white flew into the sky.

"Shit." Stephen growled, knowing what it was. "Everyone!" He shouted over the balcony.

Everyone looked back at him.

"Ready yourselves to fight." Stephen said.

Everyone ran around, readying themselves for a fight.

"I won't let them ruin this for me." Stephen said. "I've worked too hard for this." He walked away from Kaecilius.

///0///0

"How's everything looking down there, Cap?" Tony said into his helmet floating above the city.

"Everything's fine. Get her to safety. You?" Steve came though the speaker system in Tony's helmet.

"Well." Tony looked at the mess going on in the sky. "There's a storm brewing up here, and here I am without an umbrella." He flew around, blasting comet into smaller pieces. "Wong, what exactly are we up against?"

"Dormammu is a mystical being. He won't be easy to take down. He's been known to be one of the strongest." Wong came over the speaker.

"We can take him, right?" Tony asked.

"With Stephen at his side... The chances are looking really slim." Wong said.

"Then we take Stephen down first." Steve said.

Tony paused. "Yes. Wong."

"Yes?"

"Would you happen to know where Steph-ah-!" Tony was suddenly pushed by a strong force.

"Tony. Tony, what's going in?" Steve asked.

He was falling toward the ground. "Jarvis! Jarvis!"

On it, sir

Jarvis managed to help the suit back into the sky.

"Thanks." Tony said. "Now what just hit u..." Tony stopped when he saw what had pushed them.

Stephen stood in front of him, suited in his robe and the cloak spreading wide.

Stephen had the markings on his face.