Chapter 2

Assassins' Strip Club
Chapter 2
Levi

"So you're saying a member of the Titans attacked you while you were giving a lap dance?" Erwin questions for clarification.

I clear my throat. "Attempted to attack me."

"And you didn't kill the kid you were performing for?" Erwin massages his temples.

I shake my head 'no,' rolling my eyes.

Mike sniffs the air. "It smells like you should've. Smells like a sheltered kid that is enrolled as an art student."

I lift my left hand that's handcuffed to the brat's right hand, the dominant one, as he squirms in dissatisfaction.

Motioning to the brat with my head, Hange rips the duct tape off of his mouth and slaps him across the face with a smirk. "Hey!"

He glares at them but otherwise doesn't react besides the slight turn of his head. "That fucking hurts, asshole!"

"You don't get to complain. I'm keeping you alive," I snap.

"You should really keep an eye on him." Erwin eyes Eren with distrust.

Standing up, I nod. I grab my phone and stick it in my pocket before forcing the brunet up and into my car.

"I'm taking you home. What's your address?" I ask, starting the car.

"I get to go home? Just like that?" he asks in disbelief.

"Will you forget about me?" I ask back.

"Y-Yeah, sure."

"What's your address? Do you want me to take you home?"

Eren turns away. "Of course I do. Why the fuck would I want to hang around a murderer?" he stares out the window. "I live on campus at Jefferson University."

"Good for you." I sigh. "Hange wants me to let them use you for a memory erasing drug test because you saw something you weren't supposed to, but I don't know how much it'd erase." I face him. "Don't come back to the strip club and lay low for a while."

Eren taps his fingers on his knee. "No one's using some weird drug on me."

"Just lay low and stay away from the strip club. If you see me out in society, don't pay any attention to me."

"Who even are you?" He can't help but ask.

"No one."

"Why are you trusting me? I could easily go to the cops. Why are you letting me go?"

"No one would believe you and you were high."

"Barely." He huffs.

"Multiple of my people will back me. You were higher than a kite." I turn on my left blinker and turn eventually, pulling up into the university parking lot.

Parking my car, I unshackle us and then lean over the center console, kissing him on the cheek. "Have a nice day at school, sweetie! Don't do drugs and don't let Billy steal your lunch money."

Eren shoves me and opens his door, pausing. "Thanks, I guess. For letting me live."

"You're welcome for the lap dance too, soldier. Stay safe." I wave a farewell to him and wait for his next move.

He just scoffs and gets out. He looks almost hesitant, like he doesn't want to leave, but he forces himself to and slams the door behind him. He takes a deep breath before setting out towards the dorms.