Chapter 20

Assassins' Strip Club
Chapter 20
Levi

"Leeeeeevi—and Eren?!" Hange shrieks. "Did you two fuck?"

My eyes focus on them and I glare. "The brat's sleeping. Mind being less obnoxious?"

Hange smirks. "You two are naked."

"So?"

"Soooooooo," they urge.

I cock my head to the side.

"Are you two lovers?" Their eyes go crazy for a split second. "Am I invited to the wedding?"

"We're dating," I say cautiously. "We'll be more in due time, but I don't think anyone is thinking about marriage."

Hange frowns, throwing their arms up. "We need heirs!"

"Neither Eren nor I can give birth to a fucking child, dumbass!"

"What a shame that is indeed." Hange grasps their heart.

I roll my eyes. "Eren could always, I dunno, adopt an heir."

"Where's the blood in that? The bloodline will be weird."

"It'll only be weird if you make it weird," I explain. "It's still human blood. It's not like he'll adopt a cow and make that our next leader."

Next to me, Eren yawns, shifts, and winces. I hear a few muffled curses as his eyes adjust. He focuses on me first, then Hange. "Did you say something about a cow lead— the fuck?"

"Good morning." I roll my eyes and Hange cackles.

"I was just asking about an heir. That's all. Nothing to worry about right now."

I mean, it kind of is a big deal.

"Geez, I haven't even been made leader yet and you already want heirs." Eren groans, hiding himself under my blanket. "Do you always just come in here unannounced?"

"Pretty much. They're a little shit," I respond.

"Hey!" They cross their arms. "I just came here to say that Erwin needs to know who's accompanying you on the undercover mission."

"Eren is." I look at the brunet with a quirked eyebrow.

"Yeah, I am." he confirms.

Hange nods and then develops an evil grin. "So Eren is going to be your partner..."

"Yeah." Eren says again, a bit of an edge to his tone.

I shoo the idiot out of my room and slowly pull the covers off of Eren. "Can you move?"

"With difficulty." He shoots me a glare and sits up.

"Are you mad at me?"

Eren sighs. "Not as mad as I should be. I mean, you beat me half to death because I ripped your shirt. What happens if I actually do something wrong?"

"I suffocated you because you ripped my shirt. I beat you half to death because you kept trying to top," I correct.

Eren just rolls his eyes. "Right. Whatever." He stands and makes his way over to the bathroom, catching himself in the mirror, his fingers immediately moving to brush over the scabbed over 'L' I'd carved into his chest. "Would you care if I was mad?"

"Yes."

Eren hums. "I see."

"What?" I ask. "I care about you, dumbass."