Chapter 21

Assassins' Strip Club
Chapter 21
Eren

"What do you think?" I ask, looking at myself in the mirror, admiring my new piercings.

"They're sexy," Levi compliments. "I'm glad he gave you a hoop for the lip piercing. It's less likely to snag on your teeth while it's healing and while you're eating."

"Yeah," I smile. "I really like it."

"I'm glad." He massages my shoulders. "If it wouldn't fuck it all up, I'd make out with you right now."

"I appreciate the sentiment."

Levi chuckles. "I try."

"Should we get back to training since you interrupted me last time." I roll my eyes.

The raven just exhales. "I'm debating which area for you to be trained in."

"What are the areas?" I ask, sitting down on the bed.

"The look, the attitude, partner dynamics, staying in character, being sexy, and some other I don't remember." He shrugs.

"Which one do you want to do?"

"Partner dynamics is the most important, but I feel like it should be last." He taps his chin.

"Okay."

"I'll take you shopping for clothes soon..." Levi hums.

"We can do attitude. That might be the hardest part considering." I chuckle.

"Sounds like a plan."

🗝️

I plop down on Levi's bed next to him and groan. "Who knew being a sub was so hard? Charlie kept on shocking me every time I had even an ounce of free will. Shocked me, like a fucking dog. I can't believe all of the shit I have to conform to. You're even going to have me collared and leashed!" I rant. "At least I got some cute clothes out of it all and some new bedroom moves, but still!"

Levi chuckles. "Training's not over yet, soldier."

"Uuuuuugh, what now?" I pull my hair.

"Did you forget about partner dynamics training?"

"Yes. I did." I throw my arm over my head. "Spare me."

"It won't be that bad," he insists.

"Alright." I sigh, sitting up. "Where do you want me?"

"Beneath me."

I roll off the bed and onto the floor. "This good enough?"

"It'll do, Tristan."

I sit up and get into a kneeling position, back straight, my palms on my thighs and my head bowed, taking this seriously now.

"The names you'll respond to will be whatever I deem is worth the effort to enunciate at the time. If I call you bitch, you will respond with a 'yes sir' or 'yes master, how can I be of service to you?' If I call you cunt, tramp, whore, slave, Tristan, or any other loving nickname, I expect the same response. Am I clear?"

I take a breath, clearing my mind of anything other than Levi. "Yes, master."

"What a good boy," he praises, giving me a pat on the head and a chocolate chip.

"Thank you, sir."

"That's what I like to hear." Levi— Damien fastens my collar and chain leash around my neck. "Good behavior will not go unrewarded, but the same applies to bad behavior. If you misbehave, you will be punished." He smirks. "This is just my cherished opinion, but I think that pain is the most effective means of discipline. What I think you need right now is not lecturing, but precept. And since you're on your knees, you're in just the right position to be easily kicked."