Chapter 33

Assassins' Strip Club
Chapter 33
Eren

"Are you ready, my prinz?" Xander asks cautiously, the white of his outfit bringing out the green of his eyes and the subtle red of his hair.

I take a deep breath and nod determinedly. "Yeah. As ready as I'll ever be."

He holds his hand out. "Let's go to the practice chamber."

I take his hand and follow him quietly. I'm not sure what this'll entail, so I'm trying not to predict things. It's hard though, I hate not being prepared.

Xander pulls me into a room almost identical to the real torture chamber and points to the table. "This is where you will be, so set up the video cameras how you like."

I nod and go about the room, setting up tripods and cameras and hitting record. I wonder if Levi would be interested in watching this when he gets back. Does he even know this is happening? Will he be mad we went about this without him?

The male holds a box out to me. "This box is full of made up secrets. Pull one out and read it to yourself. Then I'm going to torture it out of you, or at least try."

I nod and take one, reading it. It says, "We are currently weaponizing robot land sharks."

I hold back a laugh. "Got it."

He nods and pulls out some materials, setting a large shot up and removing my clothes before cleaning my body and then looking me in the eyes. "This is going to hurt a lot and have some... interesting side effects."

"I understand."

Without hesitance, he administers the shot and then throws me on the table and straps me down. "It may take a while for the psychological stuff to come into play, but all of the physical stuff should work." Xander grabs a scalpel and starts drawing designs on my stomach.

I close my eyes and send myself to my happy place. I allow myself to feel the pain but I let it pass. I can deal with this, it isn't too bad yet. Levi's done worse.

"Give me information, or else I'll take your head," Xander's eyes narrow and he puts his hand to my throat and starts to expertly cut off airflow. "Would you die for them? You think you can last?"

I glare at him. I've been suffocated before, I can handle being choked out. I spit in his face.

He punches me square in the face. "Don't you dare defile me, cunt. You're nothing. You have absolutely no value and no one is going to come to save you. You're stuck here with me, so either give me what I want or fucking die." Xander grabs a whip and snaps it by my head.

I flinch and continue to glare. "Then I'll fucking die!"

The whip cracks against the pectoral without the branding and Xander sneers. "I bet you will, right after I get my information. You'll die just like how Erwin expects you to."

"I won't." I spit.

"You're weak, both mentally and physically. You're unfit to lead. You'll never be able to carry on your father's legacy. Levi will belong to Erwin and there's nothing you can do about it." He goes wild and brings the whip down over and over again, hitting my legs, feet, hand, stomach, and chest. The pain is intense, but I'm able to deal with it.

"I bet you're enjoying this," an all too familiar voice says cockily.

I stare as the host of the voice walks into the light. It's me, I mean actually, completely, me. I look to Xander, then to the clone, the pain forgotten. "What the fuck?!"