Chapter 22

Assassins' Strip Club
Chapter 22
Levi

I send Eren a text as Erwin gives me a long drawn out speech about the mission I'm going on with Eren, Xander, and Ryder, even though I'm already well aware of what is going on.

Me: Eren, I'm bored. Send nudes. Make sure they're good. Big Brother's watching.

I don't expect him to do it and I won't be unhappy if he doesn't. It's just that I lost a bet to Hange and it was either pay them fifty bucks or ask my boyfriend for nudes.

Obviously I'd go for the cheaper one.

I zone out until I feel my pocket vibrate.

Eren: Who's the horny brat now?

Eren: I'm in class. If you want me, come and get me. 🖕

Levi: That's too much effort. Go to the bathroom and do it. It'll relieve stress before we leave tonight.

A few minutes pass then I receive a picture of Eren, fully clothed, flipping me off in the bathroom.

Eren: Nice try

I scoff.

Levi: Whatever. I can just walk around and see someone practically naked.

There's no reply.

I chuckle and leave while Erwin's talking and go to Eren's room to do his packing since he has class and I did mine yesterday.

I look at the clothes as I pack them, eyes gazing over multiple articles that I remember purchasing for him specifically for the mission. I fold everything up so that it fits perfectly and take extra care of his comfortable clothes and camera equipment. Sadly for him, he couldn't take too many cameras, but I packed his third favorite camera so that if something bad happened, at least it wouldn't be one of his most treasured ones.

My lips turn upwards slightly as my fingers run over Eren's fluffy pair of shark pastel green pajama pants.

"Dork." I chuckle and eye his white boxers which he's fabric painted himself with different colorful or morbid designs, wondering why I let this human top me.

I keep my phone in my pocket as I clean his room. I pack a new toothbrush for him and some other necessities. Packing and organizing helps me destress and the thought of Eren getting hurt or worse under my guidance is one of the most stressful things I've dealt with. Not only is he my prinz, but he's my boyfriend and losing him would be tragic.

I feel my phone buzz with a message.

Eren: Okay, I'm free. Where are you?

Levi: In your room, dumbass.

Eren: Interesting. Do you spend a lot of time there when I'm gone? Be right up.

Levi: I'm doing your packing, fuckface.

Eren: You didn't have to do that. So mean to me today~

Levi: You seem to like it.

Eren: Please.

The elevator dings and Eren strolls out, walking into the bedroom and taking his bag off. "It's a good start." He eyes the luggage.

"Wow. Thanks."

"For real though, thanks." He kisses my cheek. "It's a big help."

I kiss him back. "You're welcome."