Chapter 46

WE HAVE OFF RECORD MERCH!

Check it out on our merch shop!

https://teespring.com/stores/the-catharsis-shop

(Clickable link commented and in Bio. You'll have to scroll through a ton of Pride shirts to get there. We're doing a pride campaign on Catharsis and all proceeds from the LOUD and PROUD Collection from now until Valentine's Day will be donated to The Trevor Project so feel free to grab a pride shirt while you're there, if you want one. ALSO ASC MERCH WILL BE COMING SOON! What would you like like to see for both stories?)
🗝
Assassins' Strip Club
Chapter 46
Levi

"Charlie, let me go!" I growl, trying to hit him with my good arm.

The dirty blond cuffs the back of my head. "No. You can't even roll yourself around yet anyway, so shut the fuck up. We're stopping by my room and then going to yours."

I glare straight ahead. "Why?"

"Because I want to get dressed more comfy and I need to check your meds to keep you safe, asshole." Charlie starts playing with my hair and braiding it while we wait in the elevator.

Sighing, I stare at my leg. "I hate this. Why can't Eren listen? Why is everyone against me? I try really hard to train him and I know what I'm doing, but apparently I'm not fucking good enough."

"Levi, you're good enough. You're also his boyfriend and you're a really good one." Charlie pushes me into his room and starts to slip into his signature pajamas: purple fuzzy socks, black short spandex, and a long sleeve shirt. He grabs a few things and puts them in a bag before slinging it on.

"I'm not. Eren got hurt again. First Ronan, and now Erwin." I hold my head in my hands. "What the hell am I supposed to do?"

"Push harder." Charlie caresses my face.

"He's hurting."

"Let him use the pain."

"No." I close my eyes. "I want it to go away, not for him to hold on to it."