Chapter 13

Assassins' Strip Club
Chapter 13
Eren

After our conversation, Levi leaves, patting my head on the way out. As soon as he's gone, I put the key back in my safe and slide it under the bed before getting dressed and calling down to ask for Hange.

The door opens and a hyper brunet skips in. "You called, my prinz?"

"Hello, yeah, I was hoping you could help me with something concerning Levi." I say, walking over to the couch and gesturing for them to sit.

They sit down and look around. "It's nice here." They blink. "Levi?"

"Yeah, it is." I chuckle. "It's a bit much, actually. And yeah, Levi. He says- well, I mean I've heard that you know him fairly well."

"I like to think so."

"Okay, so then, let's say, hypothetically, that someone wants to take Levi out on a date. What would be a good place to take him?" I ask, propping my chin on my fist.

"Levi's never been on a date."

"I know, that's why it hypothetically has to be perfect."

"Levi doesn't eat any other meat than fish, so a sushi place over a steak house," they say, thinking. "To be honest, Levi is completely clueless in romantic happenings."

"To be honest, I was hoping to do something a bit more creative than just a dinner." I tell them. "How clueless?"

"If you took him to do your grocery shopping with you and said 'this is a date,' he might just believe you."

I laugh, suddenly reminded of when he'd asked if our grave desecration trip was a date. "That's fucking adorable."

"I know right?!" They squeal. "What do you have in mind?"

"Uh, I don't know.  Maybe taking him to like a high place and we could watch the sunrise or set. Maybe rollerblading. I don't know." I shrug. "That's why I came to you."

"Rollerblading is a bad idea because he'll just sit down and refuse to put the shoes on," Hange explains.

"Oh, yeah, germs." I blow a piece of my hair out of my face. "Hmm..."

"Hmm?"

"Trying to think of shit. What does he like doing?"

"He reads, drinks tea, strips, tortures, cleans, and kills people."

"He needs a hobby." I decide. "I could try a library?"

"Isn't the point of a date to get to know each other?" Hange asks. "You aren't supposed to talk in libraries and he'd pay more attention to the books than you, no offense."

I sigh. "This is quickly becoming more difficult than I anticipated."

"Then he better be worth the effort."

"Do you think he's not?" I ask.

"I'm not the one dating him. If he was my type, then yes, he's worth the effort. If you don't think he's worth the effort, don't even bother."

"He's worth it." I state strongly.

"Then keep thinking." Hange hums. "He hates chlorine and the sand, but if you like the beach, he'd go with you to make you happy if he likes you."

"I do like the beach, but I want this to be all about him. I need to prove that I'm more than just some dumb college kid." I look at the floor.

"What do you want to be to him?"