Chapter 47.50

Assassins' Strip Club
Chapter 47.50
Ethan

Ethan: 13
Charlie: 9
Xander, Ryder: 8

It's been three days since we escaped the ship. The disgusting, filthy, sexual hell that's been our home since me and my two siblings were taken from our home when I was only six. Ryder had just turned one and Kaisley...poor Kaisley was only three months. All our life we've lived on this luxury cruise ship for the elite of human traffickers and pedophiles. All us kids are kept on the lower decks and disposed of when we get too old to be of any appeal. I've dedicated my life to protecting my younger siblings and all the rest of the kids too. I became kind of a father figure fo them. I'd whore myself out, beg, and perform so I was chosen instead of them. I endured it all, the touching, the staring, the costumes, the role play, the sex.

But as I got older and realized I was soon to be disposed of I knew I had to get out. I had to get us all out. So I cooked up a plan a year in advance and used my position as a favorite to glean information and have somewhat of a sway in what happens.

It all came down to one night. One night we jumped. Every kid that would try.

And that's how we ended up here. He found us. He pulled us out of the water and protected us from our abusers.

He's come to see us occasionally, giving us updates. Apparently he wants us inducted into his organization of child assassins. He said his name was Levi. He's only two years older than Ryder and he killed those men without blinking.

He scares me. I don't trust him but right now Ry has a room with a bed, he has food, water, and a bathroom. This is the most homelike place we've ever been in.

Ryder's cuddled up against my leg like he always is when Levi opens the door. Ryder hasn't spoken since the incident and it's starting to worry me.

"What now?" I ask, holding Ry close.

"We have another set of brothers, around Ryder's age." Levi says. "I think it's about time you meet them."

I look at Ryder, cautious, but he nods so I nod too. "Okay."

Levi nods and allows us to get up before he sets off. "They have been here for a week or two now. I think you'll get along fine with them. Their story is pretty dark, but they're here, just like you. Here for a second chance at a family."

I scoff. "'Family.'"

"I lost my parents as well," Levi replies, opening the door to a room next door to ours, two boys sitting on a couch nervously. The curly-headed dirty-blond hugs his brother's hand tightly, hazel eyes looking straight into mine.

"Hi." I wave awkwardly and Ryder crushes my leg.

The redhead looks at Ryder, his freckles catching my gaze as green eyes stare at my brother's form shyly, like a small child who wants to ask someone to play with them on the playground.

Hazel eyes continue to bore into me and he looks me over. "Hello, my name is Charlie and this is my brother, Xander. What are your names?" He asks, his southern accent catching my attention.

American. They're American, just like us.

"I'm Ethan," I manage and point to Ry. "This is Ryder."

"You have a pretty name," Charlie compliments and Xander's cheeks heat up.

"I like your hair, Ryder," Xander says.