AFTERMATH

Have you been in a situation where you had absolutely no control over your body? Terrifying would be one way to describe the experience, it felt as if my soul was detached from my physical entity, watching the horror unfold before me.

Jordan's breathing was uneven against my neck as I felt the tip of his nose lightly graced the sensitive skin there.

At this point, my heart was thudding to be let out of it's cage whilst something stirred in my stomach; maybe being in such close proximity with him was enough for me to throw up.

Before that could happen though, everything went as unexpectedly as it came. Jordan's tight grip on my dress loosened as his entire body slumped and fell onto me.

Naturally, both of us went crashing down to the tiled floor since I wasn't expecting the weight of a 6 foot something guy to befall upon me.

My back scraped against the door as my bottom hit the hard ground, probably bruising my tail bone in the process. Wincing slightly, I took several moments to gather myself before attempting to push Jordan off of me.

If there's anything you should note, it's that guys weighed way heavier than they looked; especially for someone who towered over 6 foot and was pack with lean muscles.

Fortunately, I was tall for a girl, at about 5'7, and used that to my full advantage. After a couple pushes, I succeeded in lifting his upper body, alleviating the suffocating weight on my chest.

Nudging him to the side, I untangled my legs from his, then proceeded to gently rest him on the floor.

With wobbly knees, I stood up, using the walls for support. As I glanced at his unconscious body, I couldn't help but wonder how much did he drink to get so completely knocked out and acting all...weird.

Flashes of what happened earlier flit pass and I mentally shook off the disturbing images, this night couldn't have gotten more eventful and I just wanted to crash into my bed.

Heading out of the restroom, I dialed my chauffeur, letting him know I was done with the party and ready to head home.

The following Monday at school was unsettling to say the least; murmurs and head turns tracked my every move like a hawk, some girls even went as far as to give me several dirty looks.

I had absolutely zero idea what was going on but judging from their reactions, it couldn't have been anything pleasant.

It was especially harder in the changing rooms, where there's nowhere to escape to in an enclosed space.

"Alright folks, we're playing tennis today so pair up!" The gym teacher announced.

People began buzzing around, moving to stand next to their partner and soon, everybody was paired up. I stood at the side awkwardly as they all went forward to grab a racket and start playing.

"You don't have a partner? This class is supposed to be even numbered...let me see who isn't here...Jordan! You're late! Hurry up, your partner is waiting!" The teacher yelled, giving Jordan a stern face as he approached us.

For obvious reasons, the last thing I wanted to do was play tennis with the guy I was trying to avoid. But it didn't look like we have a choice since the teacher practically shooed us off in the direction of the equipment room.