STAY

If you have the time, please read my author's note at the end, it would be very much appreciated 😌😌

P.S. this chappie might make you want to tear your hair out.

Psychology was usually the class I looked forward to the most, but not so much right now as I found myself needing to drag my heavy feet to the class, dreading the thought of having to see him. Which in itself was pretty ironic, considering he was the constant thought that plagued my mind.

There was still a minute or two left until the start of the lesson and I took my usual seat near the windows, heaving a sigh of relief since Jordan was nowhere in sight.

Though, I probably spoke too soon as he strolled in not long after. It was hard to not notice him, simply because his presence was exceptionally domineering, in a way that demanded your full attention and nothing less.

I stared out the window, purposefully avoiding any accidental eye contact with him.

To my utter dismay, I heard his rhythmic footsteps heading towards where I was seated before coming to a stop.

"Move."

Thinking he was talking to me, I looked up instead to find him eyeballing the guy at the table next to mine.

Without even needing to repeat himself twice, the poor guy hurriedly packed his things up and scrambled away.

Tossing his bag to the ground, Jordan plopped down nonchalantly in the empty chair, as if he did not just absurdly forced an innocent guy out of this seat.

After my initial shock at his actions, I went back to staring out the window until the teacher came in.

Even as the lesson progressed, I found myself not being able to concentrate on what was taught. I was hyper aware of the fact that he was sat two feet away from me and this for reasons unknown, turned my heart into a thumping machine.

The only reassurance I had was that he did not glance once in my direction and plainly ignored me. Although I hadn't yet comprehended why he decided to switch seats, I was content with his lack of acknowledgement.

As soon as the bell rang, I jumped out of my seat, eager to get out of class and head to lunch. Anywhere far away from him.

Turning into the hallway where my locker was located, I spotted Dustin stood next to it. With his golden blonde hair, he was definitely easy to spot even if I was still one hall length away.

Out of the blue, a hand latched onto my arm and yanked me in the opposite direction of where I was supposed to be headed.

"Hey! Let go! What are you doing?" I yelled, trying to stop him by forcing my feet to stay put which only resulted in me being dragged behind like a rag doll.

"To the cafeteria." He replied, his indifferent tone irked me to the point where I couldn't help but want to knock him off the self entitled pedestal he was put on.

"I know where it is! I don't need you dragging me! Now, let go!"

Instead of doing that, he pulled me closer and leant down to my ear, whispering "You're only causing even more of scene by continuing to act like that."