BONUS: JORDAN'S POV

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING ⚠️⚠️⚠️

This chappie is just a BONUS part in the story and IS NOT a continuation from the previous chappie, which means that if you don't like switching up POVs, you can kindly skip this chappie:)

This Bonus Jordan's POV(of the previous chappie) is just highly requested by some of you guys and you guys deserve it for all your constant support:,)

That being said, do proceed with 🚨caution🚨 as we have some messed up, confusing shit going down in the dark lord's 🧠

P.S. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SWEARING even though you might strongly want to, I don't want any of your comments getting reported:((

I was a fucking mess.

My thoughts were all over the place for the past few days and as I stared stoically at what the teacher wrote on the board, the words just morphed into a long line of indecipherable scribbles.

Absolutely nothing was making sense. Literally.

Which was why when the bell rang, I got up from my seat swiftly and briskly walked out of the class, my legs weaving me through the familiar routes that led to the chemistry labs.

Students could be seen strolling out of the lab, blissfully chatting away with their friends, unaware of the ongoing snafu in my head.

"Jordan?"

My eyes snapped up to be met with Tyler's surprised gaze before it instantly zoomed in on his arm which was lazily slung over her shoulder, the one person who I couldn't get out of my head.

"Wassup my man?" Tyler came forward, giving me a playful slap on the back.

I only gave him a side nod, surreptitiously glancing towards the exit. Sometimes, no words needed to be exchanged after so many years of friendship.

He was someone who understood me in ways nobody could and a friend I knew would always have my back.

"How are you holding up bro?" Tyler asked as he fell into step next to me.

"Just barely."

"So...a little birdy told me you ran into Zander...last Saturday?" Tyler winced slightly as he mentioned his name, knowing it was a sensitive and touchy subject I'd much rather not bring up.

"You heard right." My fingers tightened around the glass cup at the thought of him and...her.

Sitting.

Together.

And then at the way she smiled so softly at him, of all fucking people.

She was always so rigid around me, eyebrows constantly pinched, lips permanently pursed.

And I hated it.

I hated her for acting the way she did around me. But I absolutely hated myself more for being the reason behind it.

And I fucking hate the fact that I had no idea why I would be feeling this way.