CLUELESS

👉🏼BEFORE YOU READ: can I trouble you guys to choose which cover you prefer? I've had a few of you saying you like the previous cover more & because your opinions matter to me, I want to know what you guys think!

So COMMENT ON THE COVER YOU PREFER!!👈🏼

If you've already done so, ENJOY THIS CHAPPIE:D

"Hey Liana!"

"Oh! Hi there..." I paused.

"I'm Georgina Fowley, but call me Gina please."

"Sure, Gina."

She smiled, seemingly pleased with my response. "I just want to remind you about our first meeting after school today, do you still remember the place?"

"Yeah, the ballroom right?"

"Yeap, it'll probably only take a couple of hours."

I nodded, "Okay, I'll be there."

"Nice! See you!" Not awaiting my reply, Gina gave me one last wave before disappearing in the masses of students eagerly heading towards the cafeteria.

"I see you've made a new friend."

"Dustin! You've got to stop scaring me like that." I lightly chastised.

Dustin held up his hands in mock surrender, "Not my fault you get creeped out so easily."

"What were you saying anyways?" I asked as I got back to chucking books into my locker.

"Just wondering what you are up to for lunch and who was the new red headed friend you were talking to just now." Dustin raised an eyebrow at the last part.