Part 1

I run through the hallway as fast as I could as I look at my watch on my right arm.

Im late by 27 minutes now

As I saw my classroom's door, I sprint towards it and slammed the door open making the teacher in the class jumped in shock, and probably the whole students in the classroom too(?)

"IM VERY SORRY!" I bowed as fast as I could to the teacher.

"Im Hwayoung, This is your fourth time in row being late to school. Do you have a problem with your alarm or you had a work to attend late night that makes you went to bed later?"

Ms. Yoo Jihyo. She's the teacher which I despise the most. Well, I know it's my fault for being late BUT she always try to pick on me based on everything I did.

"It won't happen again, Ms. Yoo" I look at her with an apologetic look. Well, you had to do it even if you hate her the most.

"Better not" Ms. Yoo replies as I bowed to her once again before make my way to my desk.

"You make Ms. Yoo mad again" My deskmate, Lee Jaehyun whispered to me, afraid that Ms. Yoo will heard him talking.

"I did not. She's just always mad, so?" Jaehyun just roll his eyes before continue focusing on what Ms. Yoo was teaching.

Suddenly the classroom door opened and there stood the most popular guy in my school. He is school heart-throb and he steals everyone attention and hearts, including mine.

"Good morning, Ms. Yoo. Im sorry for disturbing your session but may I call out the person who just entered the classroom? If Im not mistaken I saw her running into this class"

Kang Taehyun, spoke to Ms. Yoo. When I said he stole everyone's heart, Im not lying. Even Ms. Yoo is heads-over-heels for him.

"Ah, Good morning, Taehyun. Sure you can" Ms. Yoo said as she glare towards me, eyeing me, signaling me to come out.

I stand up and walk towards Kang Taehyun which kinda makes my heartbeat racing.

Taehyun went outside of the classroom, so I just followed him.

"May I ask for your name?" Kang Taehyun smiled at me.

Oh my heart

"S-sure, Im Hwayoung" I stuttered which makes me want to slap myself

"Oh, that's a unique name" I look at him. My heart went boom-boom as I heard the compliment, well not everyone thinks that my name is unique, they think my name was a bit odd.

"Well, Thanks..?" He smiled, responding to my thanks.

"Well, Im sorry, Im Hwayoung but I have to record your name on my notebook this time for being late" He pull out his notebook from his pocket.

"I didn't get to caught you before when you're late but today, I finally caught you" As he said the last line, my heart went from boom-boom to BBOMBOMBOMBOMBOMBOM.

Should I get mad?

"Im sorry for disturbing your studies, you can go back to your class now. Thank you, Im Hwayoung" He flashed me a big smile as he walks away.

I went back to my class with a flustered looks.

"Having fun, huh?" Jaehyun flicked my head.

"He record my name for being late, what's the fun in it?" I glared to him.

"Well, he finally notices your existence, that's the fun?" I blushed, oh yea, he finally notices me, i guess?

∆∆∆∆∆

I shoved everything in my locker, making sure my bag are lighter than before.

"This should be good" I said as I pick my bag, testing it's lightness.

I throw my bag on my shoulder as I ran towards my friends, whose are waiting for me at the class's door.

"Hey, During lunchtime I went to meet with Taehyun" One of my friend, Mina said.

"Why?"I asked her back.

"Did you probably confessed to him?! Oh my god" Aera gasping.

"Did he rejected you?!" Chaeyon words make everyone in group laughing.

"Isn't it obvious?" Mina said while glaring to Chaeyon.

"You don't have to say it out loud" Mina adds, sulking.

"It's okay, Mina. At least you got that feelings out. You will feel much better later" Haneul rubs on Mina's back, while I and Aera were smacking on Chaeyon for her big mouth.

"I doesn't feel that bad tho, like Im not that upset eventhough I was rejected" Mina said.

"That's kinda understandable since he rejects everyone including the school's goddess" Chaeyon grabs my hand, stopping me from hitting her anymore.

"Yeah, everyone in our group has confessed to him, right?" Haneul asked.

"And everyone of us had been rejected" Chaeyon adds again which make Haneul slaps her back hard.

"Yeah, Except for Young-ah" The whole group looks at me, agreeing to Aera's statement.

"Well, I do have a feelings towards Taehyun but Im not the type to tell my feelings to the person I like and somehow, I will get over the feelings in idk maybe one or two days more?" Well, Im not lying, who can resist falling from Taehyun's charm?

"If you end up confessing to him, just let us know" Chaeyon pinch my arm.

"As if I will" I add.

Suddenly, Aera grabbed my hand which it was grabbing everyone's attention.

"I want to go to toilet, YOU come with me!" Aera shout as she drag me to the nearest toilet.

As we are becoming faster, Aera suddenly bumped into someone and then bumped back to me.

"Oh Im sorry, Im in hurry!" Aera apologize to the person she just bumped into. I look a the person and it was Taehyun.

"No, it's okay. I also was in hurry. Im sorry, please excuse me" Taehyun went away as fast as he could.

I tilted my head, confused. Why was he in such a hurry?

I just realized that Aera wasn't with me anymore. So I guess she already went into the toilet infront of me. I just decide to wait outside.

While waiting for Aera, I spotted something. A blue notebook.

I picked up and opened it.

In the notebook there was a lot of names, and it hits me. All of the name in the book belongs to every girls in the school. And the small tick-sign next to every names.

As i went to the last page, my eyes widened. I was in a so much shock.

There was my name, with a big red circle on it, as if targeting me.