Part 13

I am now currently walking to the nearest store to run an errand for my mom. She asked me to buy a carton of milk, a packet of chilies and I might want to buy some snacks for myself.

"Milk.. Milk.." I went through the cooler to look for exact brand of milk that my mom asked for. I will get beaten up If I buy the wrong one.

"There it is" I was about to reach out to the milk but another hand was already grabbing the milk.

No! I need that.

I sighed before looking up towards the person who just took the milk I was about to take. I am desperate, there's only one left there.

"Excuse me, sir. Do you really need that one-" I paused as I look at the person in front of me.

The familiar, brown bangs, brown eyes, fair skins and the tall figure of his.

Kang Taehyun.

The time went passed as we just look into each other, not knowing what to say. Awkward situation, indeed.

"Nevermind" I walk away as soon as possible, leaving him behind.

Well, now I need to go to the other store, how tiring.

Suddenly, I could feel a sudden weight that dropped into the basket I was holding.

That milk..

I look to the front and there stood the one and only Kang Taehyun, looking down on me because of my height, of course.

I was about to return the milk back to him but he just walk away like that. No greetings, no sorry, no 'it's okay you can take that', absolutely nothing came out from his mouth.

"Well, not like I care" My mind was filled with the thoughts of me eating the snacks at home. I completely forget about Taehyun while putting one by one chips into my basket.

One by one snacks was being put into the basket, until I noticed a familiar candy that was given to me before.

_________
_________

"Take this" I catched the object that was thrown to me.

"Candy? For what?" I examined the the candy, the wrapper looks so cute.

"Nothing, just take it" I just nodded whole tearing off the wrappers of the candy before popping it into my mouth.
__________
__________

'Damn, I miss us a lot'

I put the packet of the familiar candies into my basket before walking to nearest counter to pay for all of the items I took.

∆∆∆∆∆

While walking back to my home, I ate some of the candies I bought earlier, cause ehem, I have no patience for foods and snacks.

I noticed a familiar figure walking in front of me slowly, probably still not noticing me behind him.

Shall I walk pass him quickly, or just keep walking behind him?

But what if he think that I was following him?

But if I walk pass him, he will think that I was trying to get his attention.

So many thoughts was filling my mind. Without noticing, the guy in front of me already noticed my presence behind him.

He squatted down to tie his shoelaces, but I notice he was trying to act like he was tying up his shoelaces. I saw it, I saw that he untied his shoelaces before tying it back again slowly.

Well, he probably want me to walk pass him first.

I walk pass him, but later I turn around and walk towards him back.

"Here" I dropped one of the candies on him before walking away.

'Well, Im just returning the favor? I guess?'

∆∆∆∆∆

"You seems deep in thought?" Yeonjun-hyung plopped down on the spot right on the sofa next to me.

"Give me that if you're not going to eat that" Huening Kai, who came out of nowhere just took away the candy I was holding.

"No, give it back!" I run to him before snatching back the candy from him.

"Cehh, it's just a piece of candy, you stingy person"

"Well, not this one thou" I shove the the candy into my pocket, not wanting it to be snatched away again.

"Are you okay? Tell me" I look at Yeonjun-hyung before deciding to tell him or not.

"You know, lately, I've been thinking about some girl" I decide to tell Yeonjun-hyung at last.

"So what about it? Just ask her out, it's not like it's difficult, right? I'm sure she will return your feelings" Yeonjun-hyung looked at me, unsure about what I was saying.

"Nevermind, she doesn't need to know how I feel towards her since she hates me" I was trying to distract myself from thinking about the person I was talking about by watching the cartoon that Kai is currently watching.

But with Yeonjun-hyung asking me about that girl and forcing me to answer his question was not helping me to distract myself from thinking about her at all.

∆∆∆∆

"Should I or should I not?" I look at the text that I sent to her.

But later a notification popped out on my screen.

======================
Message was not sent!
Try again?

Yes/No
======================

"No. What was I thinking?"

=======
Yes/No
=======

Message has been deleted!