Part 14

"I am sooooo tired right now" I just slumped myself down on my seat in the classroom.

"You didn't sleep last night?" Haneul who just put her backpack before dropping herself on the chair.

"No, I am tired mentally" I slammed my face on the table, making sure it was loud enough for Haneul to hear it. Sometime life needs drama, you know?

"Ok, what happened?" Haneul asked me, concerned after seeing me, slamming my face on the table.

"I don't know. I'm not sure" Haneul gives me a confusing look.

"Made up your mind first before saying you're troubled. I thought you were in such a big trouble" Haneul continue reading her book, ignoring the frustrated me.

I don't know, but today I'm just tired today.

Maybe I think too much today. I'm overestimating and overusing my brain today.

"I'm going to buy a drinks. Wait for me here" I stand up and just walk away without waiting for Haneul's respond.

'Should I buy one too for Haneul?'

Suddenly, a light hit landed on my back, making my head turns around to look at the person who was just trying to get my attention.

"Oh, it's just you" I look behind for a while, revealing Lee Seungmin before continue walking to the nearby vending machine.

"What do you mean by it's just me?" He followed me to the vending machine while trying to start up a conversation.

"I don't know" I just reply him lazily because I don't have an enough energy to explain things to him.

When I was about to tap the button on the vending machine, Seungmin tapped on the other button, resulting an unwanted flavored sparkling water coming out from the vending machine.

I just stare at the vending machine then went to stare at Seungmin. How I really want to punch him right now, but unfortunately, I don't even have an enough energy to argue with him. So I just decide take out another notes of money to buy another drinks but was stopped by Seungmin.

"What is wrong with you today?" He looks at me. Yes, something seems to be wrong but I'm just tired to think about it.

"I'm sooooooo tired, I can't even argue back at you. Let's argue next time or tomorrow or probably never"

Once again, Seungmin was holding me back from buying another drink so I just look straight at him while having the stern looks on my fave, waiting for him to say whatever he wants to.

"I don't have much time and I'm so tired right now. Talk to me back when I'm a little better-"

"I like you"

"Yeah, I like you too but not right now- What?" Suddenly, all of my senses come back to me and the realities of world hit me harder than my mom did.

"I like you ever since I first met you" The words that came out from Seungmin stunned me a bit. No, not really. It really stunned me so so much. I can't even think about anything.

"That's not funny" I ignored how tired I am to walk away from Seungmin as quick as I can but too late, he grabbed my hand, holding me back from running away.

"Because It wasn't a joke"

"I really like you and I know that I'm worth it that's why I'm confessing" How confident this guy can be?