Part 6

"It's your own fault" He said while smirking, looking at the all beaten up me.

"If you never found out about the notebook, your life wouldn't turn up to be the mess you're in now" He yanked my hair, lifting my head, making me look straight at his eyes.

"Now, look at the hell you're living in"

...

"FUCK NO!!!!"

I look around me. Nothing different, me on my bed, in my room.

But, somehow I didn't see the monster approaching me.

SMACK

"I NEVER TAUGHT YOU YO SWEAR! HOW DARE YOU SWEAR RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE. IT'S ALREADY AFTERNOON, YOU LAZY YOUNG LADY" with hanger in her hand.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

∆∆∆∆∆

"I knew it, shee is a demon" me in my own world.

"You okay, dear sister?" My brother ruffled my hair before ploping himself down the sofa right next to me.

"If you talk to me again, I will make sure you can never talk again" I mean, how could you say that to an injured person? Have your mom never taught you about sympathy?

"Okay, chill, chill" He snatched the remote from me before switching the channel.

Ding

I snatched my phone faster than my brother could. He and his busybody self.

"Busybody" I glared at him before throwing myself on another sofa..

"Hmph, stingy young-ah" He went back to watching the movie he was watching.

I unlocked my phone and saw a few messages from my friends in group chat, asking for a study-group at our favorite's cafe.

I just reply with an 'k' which makes Mina raging spam the chat with insults. I just turn my phone off and went up to find my mother. Yea, we kids need permission.

"Where are you going?" My brother hold me back before I could walk away.

"Don't you have your own life? Why are you so busy bopping your nose in my life?" I shake my brother's hand off my wrist before continue walking up.

I found my mother was looking through stuff on her laptop in her room.

"Mom, Im going to a study group with my friends. DON'T WORRY, Haneul would be there so there should be no problem, right?" Because my mother would let me go if Haneul is there.

"If Haneul is also there, then yes you can go. Make sure come back home before 7 p.m" My mom stop looking at whatever she was looking at and when through her handbag, right next to her.

"Here, your pocket money for today. Pay me back when you're older and got yourself a job" I just nod before taking the money she gave me and went back to my room.

I look at my closet and the stuff in it, trying to find something would fit me today.

No wonder mom always scolds me.