Chapter 2: Saved?

Y/N P.O.V

As I slowly opened my eyes my thoughts immediately went running. 'Where am I, who took me, what do they want from me' I thought to myself. I sat up from where I was, a bed, a nice one to which was odd. Wasn't I kidnapped why was I in a very beautiful room they were going to hurt me right I felt a weight on my right hand I looked at it. I had a cast on like one to fix your hand.

'Wait they kidnapped me they want to hurt me, rape me, even kill me. So why are they helping me? Making me better?' I was scared I mean I was just taken I am in some random person's house and I don't have anyone to look for me. I quickly got up to check the window I pulled it up and it was locked

'great' I went to unlock it but it was bolted I checked the door locked 'just my luck.' All of a sudden I saw the doorknob move I quickly jumped into the closet and hid from whatever it was. I couldn't see anymore because I was hiding behind some really good smelling hoodies they were oversized men hoodies.

"Is she still asleep?" a boy asked.

"I don't know. let me look" said another boy.

I recognized his voice I think it was the Corbyn guy. "SHE'S GONE!!" said the boy named Corbyn.

"WHAT! Corbyn that's not funny. We had the window bolted shut" said the boy with a serious tone in his voice.

"JACK I'M NOT JOKING!! LOOK"

I heard the door creak open a little more and someone gasp "GET THE BOYS SHE COULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN FAR!!"

Said one of the boys. "She has to be in the house right we were downstairs the whole time." Said the "Jack" guy.

My heart started to race I wanted them to look for me outside so I could escape they would definitely fine me now.

"Yeah your right she should still be here."  Corbyn said

"BOYS SHE'S NOT HERE LOOK SEARCH THE WHOLE HOUSE!!" I heard one boy shout. "I'll check here yell if you find her." He spoke to someone.

"Ok" was all the other boy said before I heard his footsteps go away.

"If your here come out I won't hurt you." He said sternly. This scared me so much 'He's going to find me that's it I'm dead' I began to cry out of fear I tried to hold back my sobs, but accidentally let a small one escape.

"Y/N" he said which scared me even more because HE KNOWS MY NAME!! I began to sob again but way louder, I mean he knew I was here so may as well end my miserable life now.

"Boys she's here I heard her." Said the boy in the room with me. I heard the other people run up the stairs and come to a stop at the closet I was hiding in. All of a sudden the closet opened and I was no longer hidden behind the pile of hoodies.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed as I tried to back up into the wall maybe I could go through it I cried and sobbed so hard this was it, but I don't want to die, I changed my mind, not yet.

"No please don't hurt me I want to live let me go." I sobbed while they watched me freak out.

Suddenly one came over to me I was getting ready for the hit when he... he hugged me What.the.actual.fuck.

"Shh shh it's ok. We won't hurt you your safe. Where saving you." Said the boy with bright ocean like eyes what did he mean by saving me? I honestly felt, I don't know safe? But I just met them they kidnapped me!

We stayed like that for a while while I cried on his shirt until I calmed down and was no longer crying but I did get his shirt extremely wet.

*sniff "Who are you? Where am I? What do you want from me?" I said shyly and terrified of what they could do to me.