Chapter 14: Surprise!

Corbyn's P.O.V.

I'm such a jerk, she was so overwhelmed and I only made it worse on her. I just wanted to protect her and I just hurt her more. I'm the worst boyfriend ever!

I was pacing back and forth, I didn't know if I should follow her or if I should stay, Jake is still out there and if she didn't go home he could easily kidnap her again. She will be home alone too because the girls went out to the mall and won't be back for a while, which also means that Jake can take her! It's not that she can't protect herself, she is incredibly powerful, but she is new to it. She needs to learn to not change or let her powers show with her emotions, like they do now.

"Corbyn, calm down! It's all going to be ok." Jonah said "let's go home and wait for her there, maybe she went home." He suggested walking over putting his hand on my shoulder to stop my pacing.

I took a breath in, "Yeah, yeah, let's go." And with that I turned into my wolf and ran home, with the boys following closely behind me.

Y/N P.O.V.

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Marais," The woman in front of the others said, "Is my son, Jonah Marais, here?"

I stared shocked, nervous, surprised, happy, sad. I couldn't speak, I finally gathered myself enough to utter the words, "M-mom, D-dad," I paused looking at each of them "I-it's me."

"Y/N?" She stuttered, steeping a little closer grabbing my hand to make sure this was real.

"Yes it's me! It's Y/N?" I said starting to cry. She cried as she pulled me into a hug, my dad also started to hug me letting some tears fall.

I was sobbing hugging them when a little girl tapped on my mom's shoulder. "Mom, who's that?" She said, my heart dropped of pure joy. I have a sister! I have always wanted one and now I do!

"Right," mom laughed while wiping leftover tears, "um, let's go inside and I'll explain everything to everyone." She finished

That's when I finally ecnolleged the people that were also there.

They all looked kinda similar to the boys, especially this man, he looked almost exactly like Daniel.

I walked in and led them to the couch, my mom started to explain everything about my first kidnapping when I walked into the kitchen to grab some drinks. I heard a loud scream coming from the living room where everyone was, I got ready to fight of whatever it was.

When I made it there everyone had backed up into the corner of the room. I growled and some purple spirals of air came out of my hands 'air' I thought. It was the air element, when I looked at the wolf's I realized it was Corbyn, Daniel, and Jonah. But where was Jack and Zach?

As if on cue they ran in and where behind the three wolves.

I sighed out of relief letting the wind spinning around my hand fade away into nothing. "Alright, you guys can change back. We have guests," they all turned their heads and looked behind me to see the people that were in their house.

Jack and Zach retracted their fangs and their eyes turned back to normal as they shouted, "Mom! Dad!" running up to them. Oh... so it's their family. I probably could have guessed that. Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel changed into their human forms and ran to their parents. And who I'm assuming is their siblings.

I just stood back and watched awkwardly, not knowing what to do. When they were done the boys finally saw me and they immediately ran to me surrounding me in a huge group hug. Multiple "are you ok" and "we're sorry" came from them. I smiled, it was nice to know that they loved me so much.

"Jonah Roth Marais," a voice echoed. We released from the hug and there standing was my mom 'that feels so good to finally that' I thought.

She continued, "How dare you not tell me Y/N was here!"

I felt sympathy for her. I didn't know Jonah didn't tell mom I was here.

"I'm sorry, I forgot and we just had some..." Jonah paused and looked at all of us "stuff that came up." He rubbed the back of his neck and looked away. I got a little sad, a lot did happen. Between them kidnapping me, to Jake trying to take me. Being kidnapped by my adoptive parents. The whole situation with Christina and now, with the whole wolf thing.

"What could have possibly happened that u forgot to tell me Y/N was here!" She yelled giving major glares to everyone.

I could tell by everyone's faces that they were surprised by her outburst.

I sighed, "you might want to put on a pot of coffee."

wdw_limelight2007 Danielseaveylover200