Chapter 20: Whats New?

Y/N P.O.V.

It's been a while since I last saw everyone. Meaning Corbyn and the girls. So I know you're wondering what has happened.

Well the boys released some new songs which are amazing. Daniel and Veronica drifted apart. Turns out they were never mates. There tattoos had faded away, we all still keep in touch with her. She still comes over and it's not even awkward.

We don't talk to Kay anymore though. She yelled at us all and cut off all communication with us. We didn't mind, if that's what she wanted then that's that. There's nothing we can change about that.

The girls went to live on their own, but I didn't want to be away from Corbyn for to long. And I just had gotten my family back, I had to stay.

Zach and Daniel did get new girlfriends, their names are Ella and Christen. Ella and Christen met each other at a Why Don't We concert. Then they meet the boys at a Limelight meet and greet and got their numbers. Then bam, they became a couple. I actually knew them from Middle School.

It was really funny how we meet. The boys where on tour, they all called me to tell me that Zach and Daniel had new girlfriends. I was so happy for them, that I scheduled a time to meet at the boys house a week later.

-Flashback-

I got dressed into a simple outfit putting on some light makeup. I was supposed to meet the girls.

I heard the doorbell. I shouted, "Coming" grabbed smoothed out my outfit one more time and ran downstairs to open the door. There stood Ella and Christen, that's when I realized they were the same Ella and Christen from middle school.

We all screamed at the top of our lungs and hugged. We caught up and told the boys how we knew each other. They were relieved we got along. The boys said they could stay at the house, they would sleep with their boyfriends. 

-End of Flashback-

Yeah, that was fun. The boys will be back from tour soon. Corbyn and I haven't talked in a while. But I assume it's because he wants me to have some time with Ella and Christen.

So that's about what has happened so far... let's see what happens next.