Chapter 22: Christens Chapter

Christen P.O.V.

-How Christen met Ella and Zach-

I was jamming out to the Why Don't We song, Trust Fund Baby. I screamed, the girl next to me flinched holding her ear. We looked at each other and laughed, when the outfit change happened, we started to talk, before the show started again we exchanged numbers. She was really cool.

After the show we met back at the limelight meet and greet. It was fun talking to her and talking to other girls. I saw Daniel staring at Ella and new he liked her.

"What was that about," I smirked. Knowing exactly what it was about.

She went red.

"He clearly thinks your cute, and you like him, right?" I said.

She giggled, "Maybe he was looking at someone else." She tried to make up an excuse. She wanted to play the hard way, I'll play it the hard way. Before she could say anything else I shoved her into Daniel and ran into the crowd of girls. My plan worked! They were already talking and laughing.

Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and standing there was ZACH HERRON! I stood wide eyed.

He smiled, "Hey, um did you fart," he said.

I blushed from embarrassment, then he said, "Cause you blew me away"

I laughed, "Well that was dumb, but cute."

He then blushed at my comment, "Can I get your number?" He asked me

"Yes," I said, pulling out my phone. He put it in his phone and the rest of the night we just talked until I had to leave. We hugged goodbye and Ella and I left. Best night of my life ever.

So that's what happened, this book is coming to an end, but I do have a surprise for you all when it does end. And that's the tea, BYE BABES
wdw_limelight2007