Chapter 21: Ella's Chapter

Ella P.O.V.

-How Ella met Daniel and Christen-

I was standing, screaming the lyrics to the song "Trust Fund Baby" by Why Don't We when a girl screamed in my ear. I looked at her and she looked at me and we laughed. While the boys where doing an outfit change we started to talk. We got along great and exchanged numbers. Y/N would have loved to meet Christen.

After the concert we went to the meet and greet. The boys were going to hang out with limelights after the show for about an hour which will be fun. We both talked to each other and talked to other limelights. 30 minutes into the show I noticed Daniel was staring at me. When I looked at him he turned away and blushed. I blushed too, Daniel was definitely my celebrity crush.

Christen must have seen it.

"What was that about," she smirked.

I went red again.

"He clearly thinks your cute, and you like him, right?" She said.

I giggled, "Maybe he was looking at someone else." I tried to make an excuse but it was too late. She had already pushed me to Daniel who was standing in the corner on his phone.

Christen pushed me hard and I fell. She ran away into the crowd of girls, I braced myself for the impact but it never came. I opened my eyes to find I was in DANIEL SEAVEY'S ARMS.

"Whoa, be a little more careful next time," he laughed his adorable laugh that killed me everytime.

I blushed, "S- sorry," I whispered. I was so nervous.

"It's ok, you did nothing wrong." He laughed again blushing. He then said, "Your really pretty, your boyfriend must be a lucky guy."

"Actually I don't have a boyfriend," I told him. Knowing what he was trying to do, making me blush a deeper red.

"Well then their missing out," Daniel said. We started to talk and hang out. We laughed and had a lot of things in common. We talked for the rest of the time when we had to leave.

I went to walk out the door with Christen who was blushing hard, I was going to question her about that, when I heard Daniel yell, "Ella, wait!" I turned around.

"Can I get your number. I really liked talking to you and want to get to know you more if your cool with it." He smiled, his tooth gap showing.

I smiled back at him, "Of course." He pulled out his phone and I told him my number. We hugged goodbye and I walked out the door to meet with Christen.

She asked me all about what happened and I told her everything.

"Wow, that sounds amazing," she said

"Yeah it was," I paused thinking about how magical his face looked, his laugh trancing me. "Now why were you blushing and giggling when we were leaving?" I asked her.

She blushed, "well..."

Danielseaveylover200