Chapter 6: My Mate

Y/N P.O.V.

    It's been three days of this tourtuer, I don't think I can do it anymore. He won't stop its over and over. I'm sitting in the corner of my room he left, but I know he will be back soon. I felt a sting on my wrist it hurt so much I look down and see my wrist glowing, I cried and winced until the pain stopped. When I looked at my wrist it was a tattoo which was beautiful.

Tattoo: 

    I was admiring the tattoo when I heard a familiar voice in my head

    I was admiring the tattoo when I heard a familiar voice in my head. 'Y/N are you ok, where are you?" I heard Corbyn say

'CORBYN!?' I thought it couldn't be.

'Yes it's me I'll explain everything later you just need to tell me where you are' he said in a panic.

'I'm at my old house in California' I thought scared. 'Please Corbyn help me' I told him I missed the boys, I missed him. His hugs his bright cute smile his gorgeous eyes. Wait am I falling for him? Do I like Corbyn?

'We found you were coming ok stay strong' Corbyn said.

I heard the door to my room open 'Hurry Corbyn it's him' I thought panicking

'Were almost there stay strong.' I heard Corbyn say in my head before my father threw me on the bed and got on top of me. He put handcuffs on both my wrist and on the bed frame then he stripped me naked.

-WARNING NEXT PART DOES CONTAIN RAPE. IF SENSITIVE WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THE MESSAGE AFTER SAYING "SAFE TO READ AGAIN." Thank you-

    He got undressed and with no warning and no care slammed inside of me. I screamed which only made him go faster, it hurt to much I was bleeding. If this what sex is normally like then I don't ever want to have it again. "AHHHH, NO STOP" I screened only making him go faster and harder making the pain worse.

-SAFE TO READ AGAIN-

    All of a sudden the boys came bursting in my father just stopped and looked at them with anger.

I looked at Corbyn and saw his eyes were glowing a bright shade of red he had razor sharp fangs and claws same as Daniel and Jonah with Jack and Zach only with fangs

'There Werewolves and Vampires!!' I thought to myself. Why wouldn't they tell me?

Corbyn growled before speaking "GET AWAY FROM HER!!" He yelled as he tackled him as a WOLF!!

I just cried as Jack, Zach, Daniel, and Jonah came over to me to help me out

"Shouldn't we help Corbyn?" Daniel asked trying to find the key to unlock the handcuffs.

"I think he's got it" Jonah, Jack, and Zach all said at the same time.

They were right Corbyn was on top of him growling and clawing at his face and body blood going everywhere. It was horrible, I buried my head into I think Zach's chest as Daniel started to unlock me from the bed frame after finding the key.

"HOW COULD YOU EVER TREAT ANYONE LIKE THAT!!!" Corbyn yelled after he transformed back into his normal self

"ESPECIALLY, Y/N SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD AND YOU DO THAT!!! HAVE FUN IN JAIL." Corbyn told him before turning around to look at me causing his eyes turned into back into its normal color.

He came running over "Y/N are you ok. I'm so sorry we didn't find you soon..."

I cut him off putting my finger on his mouth sitting up to look at him with all the strength I had, "that's the nicest thing anyone has said about me and done for me." I said looking at him smiling

"Corbyn I know you did everything you could to find me, all of you." I said looking at all of them before looking back at Corbyn "but I know that you, Corbyn cared the most. You always have and I am so thankful that I have you and everyone else" I said as I hugged them.

They all let go I went to get up to grab some clothes but fell. "AHHHH" I shouted as I fell on the ground, he had no mercy for me what so ever.

I cried, it was so painful I won't be able to walk for days.

"Y/N!!!" They all shouted and came running to me.

"I'm fine, I just can't walk" I said as Jonah and Daniel helped me up

"I'll help you put your clothes on and we'll take you home" Jonah said helping me into the bathroom to change.

After that I was picked up by Jonah "Wait" I said making everyone look at me

"Corbyn come here" I told him looking into his beautiful blue eyes he walked over to me with a concerned look

"Are you ok what's wrong." He said I only opened my arms signaling for him to pick me up from Jonah's arms, which he did.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and cuddled into his chest, 'why do I love this so much?' I thought to myself cuddling deeper into Corbyn loving every moment as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Alright so I'm finally starting to get back on my normal schedule. Thank you to everyone who is reading my story it means a lot that you are taking the time to read my story. I want you guys to comment your favorite part/parts that would be great. IT'S THEIR ANNIVERSARY TODAY YAY!!! Three years gosh... they have grown up so much they are now all officially men and I'm so happy for the Man Band. Show them support and love all day tomorrow, give them a compliment on instagram, Twitter whatever. Or if you're lucky in person, let them know how special they are and how much the mean to us limelight's!!! Ok bye babes