Chapter 23: Fuck You Corbyn Matthew Besson

Y/N P.O.V.

Today I was running around the house, the girls where trying to get me to calm down. Today the boys where coming back from tour. I haven't talked to Corbyn in about a week and it was driving me crazy. I was putting out some food, looking in a mirror to make sure I looked ok.

I finished putting the last decoration out when I heard a key enter the door. I hushed the girls and told them to hide. They all walked in, I pulled the rope that held a sign that said 'Welcome Home' we had some balloons there too.

We jumped out and hugged them all. The girls couldn't make it, so it was just the boys, Ella, Christen, and I.

I went to give Corbyn a big hug, but I didn't. His face had no emotion in it and his eyes were grey. I figured he was just tired. But I knew something was wrong. We ate some food and talked and laughed together. But Corbyn stayed silent.

Then Jack asked, "Hey Y/N, can you make your famous spaghetti and meatballs?" He smiled and all the boys, except for Corbyn of course, nodded in agreement smiling.

"Alright, I'm gonna head to the store and get some ingredients." I told them grabbing my purse. "Anyone want to come with me?" I asked.

"No, where going to go on a quadruple date." Jonah said holding Tate's hand.

"Is that even a thing?" I asked laughing a bit.

They laughed too, "If it wasn't before it is now." They all got up and walked out the door, but Corbyn stayed still.

"Corbyn you want to come with me?" I asked hoping he would come with me.

But all he said was, "No." Then walked upstairs without saying anything else! And it was also weird how he walked up the stairs. Stumbling and twitching as if a ghost was flying in and out of his body.

I walked outside letting a tear slip out of my eye as I opened my car door and left for the store.

While I was in the store my mate tattoo began to burn. I bit my lip in pain, the color was fading to grey. Normally if a tattoo goes away the mates are no longer bonded. Like Daniel and Veronica.

But the tattoo stayed, it was just grey. I quickly dropped everything I had, got in the car and speed home.

When I got there I heard moaning. I followed the sound up the stairs. Hoping I was imagining it all. I saw the room that Corbyn and I shared was cracked. I looked through and what I saw made me almost puke.

Christina was grinding on Corbyn's dick. AND THEY WERE NAKED! I cried as I grabbed the money I had saved over the years, so about 700 dollars and left. Crying the whole time. If he wanted her then fine, he can have her.

I knew it...

I don't deserve him