Chapter 15: Plan to kill (short chapter)

Jake P.O.V.

I slammed my hand on the table and yelled, "WHY CAN'T WE GET HER!!" I was pissed. Y/N should be with me and now she knows about her powers it's even harder to take her now!

"Boss, if you wanted her power that bad. Why didn't you take it from her when she was still weak and unaware?" Chad said.

I walked over to him and slapped him across the face, "I couldn't because I had to get her to activate her power!"

He held his check and slumped in his chair. 'Weak' I thought.

I sat back in my chair in irritation when there was a laugh. Not a happy one, but one to mock someone.

I saw a figure of a person in the darkly lit area of the room.

"I told you, she will always escape from you. And now she has activated her powers so it will me ALMOST impossible." They stepped out of the light to reveal Christina.

"THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING WE CAN DO!!" I yelled again. I had to get her powers, once I did, I will control the world!

"Oh no, I know exactly what to do." She smiled evilly, "come here."

We all leaned in and listened closely to her plans. I smirked Emily as she continued to explain 'this will do nicely, endless power here I come.'