Chapter 4: Hershey!?

Y/N P.O.V.

*Beep Beep Beep*

    'What the hell is that' I look over and see the alarm go off that I set the night before.

I woke up stretched and yawned "Gosh I'm so tired" I said out loud.

"Then go back to bed" someone said.

I got up quickly and yelled to them "Get away I live with five annoying teenage boys so get the hell out now!!" I said backing away scared.

"Ouch that hurt" I looked at the person and saw Daniel standing there.

"Omgosh you scared me. Wait were you watching me sleep?" I asked with a questioning look

"No, no, no I was walking by when I heard your alarm go off so I came in here. I'm surprised that the alarm clock works it's so old." Daniel said

"Yeah well I would use my phone, but you took it so I'm kinda stuck with this." I said a little sad I miss it. I liked to look at photos on instagram and make a wish list of things I don't have, and I know it's wrong I just can't help it.

"Yeah sorry about that." Daniel said laughing awkwardly.

"Ok get out breakfast will be ready in 45 minutes" I told him shutting the door.

I quickly got dressed into one of the long hoodies and found some sweat pants to cover up my bruises. I put my hair into a messy bun and covered my bruises that I still had with makeup.

'Why am I so ugly' I thought before grabbing a razor and cutting myself. I cleaned myself up and went to start breakfast as I went downstairs and saw all of them. Jonah was making coffee, Zach and Jack where playing fortnight while Daniel was sitting in the kitchen on his phone.

There was no Corbyn though 'weird' I thought I shrugged it off and went to start breakfast.

Jonah looked up at me and smiled "Morning Y/N"

"Morning" I responded back not looking at him but the cabinet for the pancake mix.

"Whatcha doing" Jonah asked me.

"I'm making breakfast for everyone, is that ok?" I asked after I got the pancakes down now looking at him.

"Yeah that's fine. Just don't burn them like Zach did." Jonah said laughing a little

"I heard that" Zach yelled across the room huffing while crossing his arms making me and the boys start to laugh.

-Time skip 45 minutes-

    "Boys foods ready!" I yelled making them all come running except for Corbyn.

"Wow it smells so good." Daniel said putting his phone down.

"Did you really make this" Jack said taking a bite.

"Yeah you watched me" I said with a smile.

I was on my way up the stairs when I heard the doorbell.

"I got it" I said and walked over to the door I opened it and In came Corbyn all happy and excited making his way to the t.v. room.

He had a bag in his hand "Ok, hi to you too" I said making Corbyn look my way.

"Oh yeah." He said rubbing his neck "good morning Y/N" Corbyn said then turned back to the boys and sitting on the couch.

I started to walk up the stairs to camp out in my room again when Corbyn called me "Y/N can you come down here I have something for you."

I turned around took a deep breath and said "Ok" he still had a big smile on his face and when he looked at me it somehow got bigger. "So what do you need." I said wanting to get away, but intrigued to hear what he has to say.

"I got you Something while I was at the store." Corbyn said still extremely happy. "I know you've been bored and you really miss your phone."

"Yeah? Are you going to give it back?" I said a little excited.

"No" is all he said still with a huge smile.

"Then what are you giving me?" I asked annoyed now.

"This" He reached in the bag and pulled out a phone a fricken Apple iPhone XS Max/XS

"Ok where's my real gift" I said waiting for him to tell me what it was.

"Haha this is it. Your phone was so old and damaged, I wanted to get you something better."

I couldn't believe it I sat there wide eyes mouth open bigger then I have ever opened them.

"Umm... Y/N are you ok? Corbyn asked getting a little closer.

I hugged Corbyn "Thank you Thank you Thank you!" I smiled cheerfully. We pulled away

"Haha no problem." Corbyn said with his cute bright smile that I always found so attractive and cute.

I smiled back at him 'well this is new' I thought to myself before going to my room to set everything up I needed to.

    After I Finished the time was 10:30. I walked downstairs finding the guys in a circle on the floor talking and laughing, I was just going to go upstairs but I just stood there and thought. 'I should get to know them they really do want my trust. But I got hurt last time. Ok I will I'll talk to them' I went down the stairs nervously.

"Um... hey guys"

'really that sounded cool casual. Why am I so nervous' it's not the type of nervous I'm used too. It happens a lot around Corbyn.

"Hey Y/N want to play with us." Daniel said smiling his toothy smile.

"Sure. What are you guys playing?"

"Truth or Dare" Jonah said smiling

"Okay, let's do it." I responded and taking a seat in between Corbyn and Daniel

"alright so before we start I want to know you and I'm sure you want to know about us too" Jonah said getting a nod of agreement from all the other boys.

"Ok so 20 questions?" I asked they all nod

"Ok I'll go first" Jack said

"No lady's first" Daniel said

"Yeah Jack" Zach said sticking his tongue out at Jack

"I was talking about you Zach" Daniel said with a serious face we all began to laugh then Daniel gave in and laughed too.

"Ok so Y/N what's your favorite color?" Daniel asked after we all calmed down

"Um... lavender." I said answering truthfully "Ok Jonah where is your hometown?" I asked.

I mean he looked so much like my brother I know he was 5 when I last saw him but I had to know. "Stillwater Minnesota" he responded

"Did you say Stillwater?" I asked shocked it couldn't be him. Could it?

"Yeah are you ok?" Jonah asked scared for me while all the boys where confused and also worried on what was happening to me.

"Hershey!?" I asked hoping it was him and nervous

"Teddy Bear!?"...

Ok, favorite part I love this. The part with Corbyn will come up soon. BTW don't trust what I say ;). So I'm doing this at a friends house at a sleepover so fun. I will get back to my regular schedule on Monday so have fun waiting for that. Bye babes